Thighs and stomach exercises, help!?

Options
Hello,
Please can any one suggest to me some good exercises to tone my stomach? I already do a few however, has any one else come accross any that are having a good effect? Also, i have quite chunky thighs, any one have a good one for this?
Thank you.
Polly X

Replies

• dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Same question here!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joj7bat
    joj7bat Posts: 30
    Options
    If you have a class you can attend (or buy a dvd) of Step Aerobics - that worked wonders for me! It was the first time I had ever, ever lost inches from my thighs - and it was SO much fun!!!
  • hotcouponmama
    Options
    p90x is amazing for all over toning. you can't really spot reduce--you just have to work on strengthening your core and other muscles and the results will show. I've also heard Jillian Michaels 30day shred DVD (about $10) is good for toning but I haven't tried it yet. Good luck!!
  • celticgirl1787
    Options
    No kidding! I have chunky thighs too!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Have any of you heard of Brazil Butt Lift! It has been a life saver for me. Tones the whole lower body! Message me if you want more details.
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • greent17
    greent17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I dont feel comfortable moving to a beat. I do lots of squats and lunges. Just anything to get the legs going. Have you tried hula hooping? lots of fun. It will accomplish both of your goals.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My favorite ab excercise is the plank or even better do push ups! Push ups will help tone your upper body as well as your core. For your legs I suggest squats and lunges! Start out doing them with just your body weight and then as you get stronger add some dumbells. But both are areas are really going to be helped with cardio.
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Please can any one suggest to me some good exercises to tone my stomach? I already do a few however, has any one else come accross any that are having a good effect? Also, i have quite chunky thighs, any one have a good one for this?
    Thank you.
    Polly X

My current things I do to help get my abs. Already lost a inch or two and I know I can get results

[Foods to eat]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10_belly_fat_reducing_foods.htm

[Work out plan]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sculpt-a-6-pack-this-400-rep-plan.html
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges (forward and backwards), cross lunges, sumo squats, hop/jump squats are all good to tone the thighs. For stomache I like to do mountain climbers, plank, crunches and ab roll.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Have any of you heard of Brazil Butt Lift! It has been a life saver for me. Tones the whole lower body! Message me if you want more details.

Glad to hear that this works! I ordered it a few day ago, can't wait to start!
  • katrina603
    Options
    PLANKS! they kill but do em they work hard!
  • pollyanna_isabella
    Options
    Thank you everyone this is great! Do love the Plank, i do that one a lot and normal sit ups etc.

What the hell is bump though?

Thank you
    Polly X
  • pollyanna_isabella
    Options
    Thank you
    Polly X
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone this is great! Do love the Plank, i do that one a lot and normal sit ups etc.

What the hell is bump though?

Thank you
    Polly X

Bump is like "tagging" It'll save this topic in your list of topics you've commented on so you can come back to it.
  • gomezdowns
    gomezdowns Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump, thanks stephen.....I had no idea as well!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Oh wow Planks I will definitely give that a go. My middle is very very chunky and i neeed to do something about it. Unfortunately my hips are rather narrow for my frame so getting proportion is key for me.

Good luck with your exercises.
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Squats and planks!