30 day shred group

Options
13»

Replies

• Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No word of a lie.... I bought the DVD, went to do it for the first time yesterday and the disk cracked when I took it out of the case. I was hoping it was at least readable to get a copy on my computer but the disk was totally unreadable and it was the last copy at Coles. Now I'll have to order it from Chapters unless Zellers or Walmart sell it. Grrrrr.

I was looking online for instant downloads and could only find illegal torrents that required installing programs I am not familiar with. And then it hit me this morning that I could likely get it through iTunes. Don't know why that didn't occur to me last night, duh, so I'm just downloading it now. Wish me luck! Not sure how almost 2yr old daughter will like me exercising.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just finished D1L1. Forgot just how tough it is! The push-ups are definitely the most difficult for me.

Took my measurements this morning and some pictures last night. Anyone else punished themselves with the Shred yet today?
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures this morning and my measurements yesterday. I am going to do it when the kids get settled down.

How long do you plan to stay on each level? Are you doing each for 10 days, or going a different route? I plan on doing level 1 for 2 weeks and level 2 for 2 weeks.

Is anyone doing more than just the 30DS? I plan on doing the c25k on MWF, and trying to walk on other days. I don't exercise at all on Sunday.
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in for April just did Met Boost and Shred.. alternating with NMTZ and 6 week ABs as well as stair, tread, and elliptical 5 days a week.

Measurement
    Bust: 41.5
    Waist: 36
    Hips:45
    Arm:13
    Thigh:26

Weight 190
  • 5grn9
    5grn9 Posts: 36
    Options
    I recently started the 30 day shred, I'm on D11 (I decided to do level one for 2 weeks, the difference in the 2nd week is a heavier wt (5lbs) and I've been able to get away from the modifed moves. I will go to L2 after the two weeks, I have already noticed a change in how my pants fit- I did take my measurments prior to. I'm short- 5'1 and have about 10 more pounds to lose. After I'm done I am definetly getting another JM dvd- She is awesome!!!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I took my before pictures this morning and my measurements yesterday. I am going to do it when the kids get settled down.

How long do you plan to stay on each level? Are you doing each for 10 days, or going a different route? I plan on doing level 1 for 2 weeks and level 2 for 2 weeks.

Is anyone doing more than just the 30DS? I plan on doing the c25k on MWF, and trying to walk on other days. I don't exercise at all on Sunday.

I don't know how long exactly I'll do the 30DS, I figure I'll have at least 2 weeks per level.....but I get bored really quickly doing the same thing everyday.

I'm also starting the C25k on Monday, so plan on doing that MWF and possibly the elliptical on the off days of that. When the weather warms up, I'll try to get outside to walk my dog everyday.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i feel so bad. i was so busy today i didn't start the 30 DS as planned. i did alot of house cleaning and other things to burn calories but that wasn't my plan. so i AM going to start the 30 DS on monday....FOR SURE!!!!!!!
  • 2girls4boys
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I did it on Friday, but haven't done it since. I have exercised just not 30DS. I am going to go do it right now.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I finished D4 today (I too Sunday off). The push-ups are getting a little easier, but they are still the toughest part for me.

I plan on sticking with L1 until I can get through the whole thing (including the push-ups!) without any breaks. I'm hoping it won't take longer than 2 weeks because I know I'll get burnt out on it.
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    SO annoyed. my 30DS video skips!!!! ughhh I still manage to do it but don't feel like it's as effective when i have to start and stop because of the skipping.
  • 2girls4boys
    Options
    My dvd player isn't working right now! I have to see if my husband can fix it. I will have to start again when it is fixed. Who knows when that will be. :(