One stupendously happy MFP member!

Options
Shmookalink
Shmookalink Posts: 68 Member
Well, I am stunned! I got weighed first thing this morning and was pretty shocked to learn that I have dropped 2.5 lbs during the last 7 days. When I enrolled with MFP last Friday and I read the calorie requirements it suggested I was incredibly apprehensive; I had never considered eating so many calories whilst dieting before (1890 cals). I have tried ultra low calorie diets and ultra ultra low calorie diets (under 250 cals per day – with exercise!), so you can imagine how I felt about 1890 calories. I decided to stick with it for a week and see what happens. And BOY, AM I GLAD I DID!!! I am utterly chuffed to bits (as we say over here in the UK).

I have eaten good sized portions of food every 3 hours throughout the day, every day, and haven’t felt hungry once. On top of that, because I am eating so much I feel energised, which in turn makes me want to do even more exercise! I simply cannot stress enough how incredibly happy I am with MFP. My weight loss had stagnated over the last couple of months but now it’s all systems go again. Thanks to every one of my friends for their words of encouragement during the week – it means a lot. And thanks to the developers of MFP – I’ll sing your praises to all who’ll listen!

Replies

• kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I am utterly chuffed to bits (as we say over here in the UK).

Spiffing old bean!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I brag about MFP to everyone! I'm positive the only reason I'm being as successful as I am right now is because of this site and te people here.. I love it. My mom tells everyone that I'm on the "MFP diet" and they're like "wtf are you talking about?". I've tried getting people to check it out. Their loss! (and not literally bwahahaha!)
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Thankyou for your encouragement too! pound by pound we'll all do this, sooo happy for you x
  • gigigirl13
    Options
    Seems so strange to have to eat more to lose more doesn't it....but I have had to work on that also and so glad to hear it is working for you. Awesome news for you!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I'm sure you'll see even more wonderful results in weeks to come!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same way! This site totally rocks and I tell everyone I know about it. I even told a complete stranger in the store about it because she was looking at calories in vegetables, lol. Great Job on the weight loss, Gutwatch...
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I tell many about it myself..It's always good when you can eat alot of calories(Healthy) and still lose weight..Congrats!
  • Shmookalink
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :-)
  • JaXXster
    JaXXster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Neil, I didn't get a chance to log in last night! Big well done . . . so happy for you. Keep going and you'll get to that goal! xx
  • Shmookalink
    Options
    Neil, I didn't get a chance to log in last night! Big well done . . . so happy for you. Keep going and you'll get to that goal! xx

Thanks! I am really gonna do it this year!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you had such wonderful success this week! Keep at it and you will definitely continue!!! I LOVE your "Gutwatch" pics in your signature...they will keep you focused along the way! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!