Anybody ever thought about a sex change?

Options
2»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    chaz_bono.jpg

^^ Approves ^^

Shannon-- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    To all posters--

Thanks! Great laughs for today--

:laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsMartin2
    MrsMartin2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lol
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My lightehearted side: I would love to be a man for a week and switch places with a man who says its easy to be a woman and make him be a woman during TOM....

My serious Side: I am a HUGE glbt supporter and have a friend who has had an operation to become a woman and is now legally a woman, even on her DL. As well as a few more transgendered friends. One of my best friends did drag purely for art purposes, he never wanted to become a woman however. I truly believe there are some people who are born the wrong gender. I have even met people who seemed to think they were born the wrong race(i in fact almost got jumped in high school cause she made a rather racial slur, but furthered it but owning up to it and becoming even more fired up and pissing off her "victim")
  • sbodi
    sbodi Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm on my second gender reassignment. First was female to male. Now I'm going male to female.

I'm singlllleeeeee, fellas!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! hilarious!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I'm on my second gender reassignment. First was female to male. Now I'm going male to female.

I'm singlllleeeeee, fellas!!!!

How you doin? - Done in my my most Joey voice I can.

Joey MADE Friends.

Totally agree. I didnt like his spin off. They tried to give him responsibilites - yeah not funny.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    I mean, is it so wrong to dress in drag and want to see what the other side lives like? Maybe I wasn't meant to be a man.

Yes it is wrong... I'm appalled anyone would even ask such a question... however I do support those who choose to switch gender via transbestialism, ie the desire to be a centaur (ie old spice man- half man... or woman, and half stallion or half mare) or that half man/goat thing from the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

You are thinking of a Faun. Happy April Fool's.

On Second thought goats eat everything, and so probably would a faun (thanks for the help!). As this is a weightloss/help site I don't see that benefiting any of us. I'd Like to amend my answer to say be whatever you gotta be regardless of whether you have to stitch it on or hack it off! However I don't recommend heels for anyone- drag or not! Happy April Fools!:drinker: