first weigh in 1 month after joining! wow!

Options
ok i weigh myself once a week but i have an official weigh in once a month for accountability purposes and my scale was a little off from theirs. i knew just starting that you get big numbers my goal was around 2 lbs a week i thought that would be realistic. when i went to weigh in yesterday and saw that i had lost 17lbs my first month i was pumped to say the least! i know that number may drop some but HT sure feels good now woohoo! lol anyway im so glad i found mfp it has helped me out so much. ive have never kept a food diary oh i would start but to write it all down just took too much time with kids and work i would always fall behind and then quit. mfp makes it so easy! and the people on hear are so inspiring.

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good for you!:smile:
  • brittanym30
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congratulations to you - and i agree, the people on here are very motivating and inspiring! Keep up the great work!
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Keep up the great work :)
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!:wink:
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow! Great work! Now if that doesnt get a person motivated to keep going I don't know what will! lol :)
  • Kissingbird
    Options
    Congrads, keep up the good work!!
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a huge success.
  • FreshStartForMe2011
    Options
    WOW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does it feel to be an inspiration????????????????:smile:
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant - well done and keep it up. I too find it great here as everyone is so nice and I am quickly making friends :)
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done you! It took me 13 weeks to shift the same amount! Looks like you should keep doing what you've been doing and don't fall into my old trap of getting so excited I would treat / reward myself with food!! You're doing brilliantly!
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's amazing :)
  • 1976me
    1976me Posts: 10
    Options
    sounds amazing i am having good results to, but honestly i think the first week for me was the best so far been on for almost 2 weeks. dont get discouraged if you don't do the same next month. It goes slower the closer you get to goal. congrats
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome!
  • mufiey
    mufiey Posts: 38
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks guys knowing your not going it alone helps so much ! thanks for all of your encouragement!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's exciting!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    SO AMaZING!!!!
  • Wooogirlem
    Options
    Great job. I have a hard time keeping the diary.
  • mufiey
    mufiey Posts: 38
    Options
    yes unfortunately i know those low numbers and possible plateaus are eventually coming that's why im relishing in this moment. when that happens that's when ill be calling for more encouragement from you guys lol. and pulling out my tape measure. i have taken my measurements now. wish i had taken them from day one would have like to have seen those results.