So where do you get your recipes from?

Options
So I don't know if this is in the rite spot or not, but I have gotten worn out on what I know how to cook. And that being said , I am
catching myself reverting to eating some of the not so healthy food I used to eat. So if you have found a website that has good recipes and don't ming sharing i would appriciate it!:flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• crazymama76
    crazymama76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    cookinglight.com

It has some good recipes.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    cookinglight.com
    I print them and the ones I really like get saved in page protectors in a 3 ring binder to use again!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I get some recipes from http://www.allrecipes.com they also put the nutritional information for the recipes.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I always use allrecipes.com, hungry-girl.com, eatbetteramercia.com, aimeesadventures.com. Just to name a few:smile:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    skinnnytaste.com is awesome!
  • JonnaGrace
    Options
    I agree with the cooking light site....great recipes......I also get some from the organic recipes site....organic authority.com Yummmm, I try to eat organic but for the most part it's hard to sometimes...this organic recipe site also follows the seasonal veggies which is great if your doing a CSA come May...check it out that way thru the season you're gonna vary on dishes so you won't get that burn out. I think their version of Green Bean Casserole looks yummy....we all love that old favorite!
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've always liked http://www.eatingwell.com/
    They have interesting ways of organizing and presenting food, often include Meals for Two, and have much more to offer beyond recipes. I've never bought the magazine, but always enjoyed the online recipes.
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    I like allrecipes.com. Lots of good stuff there!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I subscribed to Cooking Light magazine for several years, so I look through those back issues, and use their website.

allrecipes.com is also good.

The recipe section here on MFP is great!

In the Spice section of your grocery store, there will be McCormick recipe cards that have enough of each spice pre-measured and attached to get you through one pass of the recipe. They are good for trying something out to see if you like it before buying 20 bucks of new spices. They sell for around $1.50 a piece, so it's a nice way to try out something new. (They also have a ton of recipes on their website-www.mccormick.com)

And I have a copy of the Great Good Food Book that I've been thumbing through. Haven't used it in years, but am looking at it again. It tends to be carb heavy though.
  • Buterphly
    Buterphly Posts: 112
    Options
    Thank you everyone!:love::flowerforyou: This will be a great help!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com
    cookinglight.com
    eatingwell.com

:)
  • jessicafreake
    Options
    bump saving this for later
  • Hippopotoart
    Options
    I get pretty inspired by Martha Stewart's whole living web site!
  • anzura
    anzura Posts: 171
    Options
    Doesn't look like anyone posted this one....It's my FAVORITE.

http://www.epicurious.com
  • cath1024
    cath1024 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump to look at these
    Thanks!