1 Year MFP Anniversary (with Pictures)

Options

Replies

• sejackson1002
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Way to Go!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love that you showed the weight chart. There was a plateau you hit around the 171 mark, but that did not stop you and you plowed right thru it. This gives me motivation as I am at a little plateau right now. Great job!!!
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow congratulations! Your weight chart is so motivating!

I'm coming up on my 1 year MFP anniversary in 6 weeks and your post is definitely an inspiration for me to keep chugging along. : )
  • JoleenHitsPlay
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I will share my pictures in a year, (11 months) from now!!! Really motivates me!!
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    Wow! That's an incredible transformation. Your starting weight was a little lower than mine, and my goal weight is about where you are now. Thanks for inspiring me! Keep up the good work.
  • BCXMC
    BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    See you look great!! You look like you've always been toned<<<<thats where everybody failed to see I was actually just not sloppy with my figure. So it took me to come to conclusion to really look deeper at myself. Your shape is very pretty, I hope you choose the LOUIE :) lol!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • nessieslc
    nessieslc Posts: 34
    Options
    Congrats to you, you look amazing!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO girl! Super job!
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! Thanks for sharing. I just started a two weeks ago so things are still a bit shaky for me, and this is just what I needed to see.

My start weight was 190, now its 187. And Im hoping to get down to 135 (or less!) And your pictures were a true inspiration to me!
  • TNERNURSE
    TNERNURSE Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations - you should be very proud of your accomplishment! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look fabulous : )
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job.....:flowerforyou:

I loved reading your story and the fact that it took you a year to get it done...
    Cause so many post have persons losing tons of weight in a short time and sometimes I get discouraged.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so fit(:
  • MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    WOW! Awesome! :drinker:
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Wow! Incredible!!! Congratulations you really look amazing, great work!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    love it! my hero!
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I hope to have a toned bod like yours in the near future. Keep it up <3
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    GIRL! You look so terrific! Keep up the extraordinary job :flowerforyou:

Do you mind me asking what your measurements are (bust/waist/hips)?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!