5 in 7 challenge!!

Options

Replies

• KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    my bestie sent me my HRM its a bowflex heart rate monitor with a chest strap for accurate reading. I think she has a polar. Most are at sporting goods stores or you might try to find one used. :)
  • catofisis
    catofisis Posts: 34
    Options
    :( Day 1. Burned 261 - gym (elliptical, bike, stairmaster) - in my defense, I felt tired today and planned to do another workout in the evening but was rushing about and did not get the time!
    Tomorrow is a new day, tho!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I burned 520 tonight doing turbo fire. So 2 of the 7 days are complete!
  • KickassYas
    Options
    fantastic!!! day 2 for me. (day 1 for others totally okay!!) :) i burned 491 cals doin my roomate's rancho workout!

30 jumping jacks
    30 split jumping jacks
    70 squats (various, over bar, behind the neck bar, prison squats)
    30 lunges
    10 pushups
    10 seconds side bar
    20 side arm lifts (5lbs each)
    40 lifts (5lbs)

done in 23 minutes.

i'm tired!!!!! and i had turkey bacon and eggs earlier toinght so now i feel totally funky and i'm goin to bed. you are all so awesome!! thank you for doin this with me!
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    The Joegram 660 in 45 mins
  • jtsmou
    Options
    i'm so glad everyone is doin their best and trying!!! tonight's burn is goin to be crazy! my crazy trainer roommate is goin to put me through the RANCHO workout lol for those who live in california that would be his reference to rancho cucamonga... or the dude bro workout :p

yay!

I have a preference for not choking on the stench of axe body spray, jagermeister and weed.
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile: Day 2 for me ...601 cals burned today ...walked for 120 mins :ohwell: time for bed now :yawn: GN
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i'm so glad everyone is doin their best and trying!!! tonight's burn is goin to be crazy! my crazy trainer roommate is goin to put me through the RANCHO workout lol for those who live in california that would be his reference to rancho cucamonga... or the dude bro workout :p

yay!

I have a preference for not choking on the stench of axe body spray, jagermeister and weed.
    [/quote

Hmmmmmm I love the smell of jäger!!!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Don't be disappointed in yourself. . . Look at what you did do. That is better than nothing. We can't be rockstars everyday! Getting enough rest is just as important to a healthy you! Keep your head up!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I burned 746 calories yesterday doing my C25k for the day, biking, and running around at work.
  • KickassYas
    Options

yay!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! omg i love the IE. and its entire angry iron pumpin community :p
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    2 mile walk yesterday for 222 and today I kicked *kitten* on the elliptical with 47mins and 623 calories!
    hoping to go on a nature trail this evening and get another 3 mile walk in... we'll see

feeling the BURN in my legs today!!
  • jtsmou
    Options

yay!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! omg i love the IE. and its entire angry iron pumpin community :p

I live in east san diego county, I am surrounded by these morons. Every time I go out to jog these a*holes harass, and mock me, and all their little "bro hoes" are usually the ones who instigate it.
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Today burned 370 calories walking 4 miles with LS. Not terribly close to the 500 goal, but I'll take it!

Total calories burned for this challenge: 970
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I burned 589 pounds on the exercise bike yesterday in 60:23. Today I burned 490 doing boxing on the wii for 40 minutes.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This morning. I burned 481 but then from 11-5 I was outside playing with my 2 year old. Not sure how many calories though.
  • KickassYas
    Options
    you guys are doing fantastic!!! yesterday was my rest day. I needed it badly but today my legs HUUURRRTT!! lol thats what happens when ya let the muscles stop. so today im back in action!!

and today was weigh in day! mind you i got super lazy the past couple of weeks so this week shocked the crap outta me! its amazing how much working out makes the difference! i'm 4.4 LBS DOWN!!! yeah!!!

we got this people we can do this!!
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ok so yesterday was a good burn!! I did 436 cals on the elliptical, 221 with walking dog and an amazing 934 cals from dancing!! I'm not sure how accurate that is but I danced for a good 2 and a half hours so I'll take it!! Today Sunday has been a complete rest day but back on it tomorrow!!!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Today I took an awesome hike in the desert and walked 4 miles. Burned 418 calories!

Total calories burned for this challenge: 1388/3500
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    today is my rest day, but I'm thinking of playing zumba on my wii later tonight just for fun. I've never played it before or even done zumba so it should be interesting...