My dog had puppies

Options
13»

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Roxietie.jpg

This isn't the dog that had the puppies, but these are a pair of Yorkies that we use to breed. Roxie and Titan. She was 5.5 pounds and he was 2.5. The had such great babies together
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anna_Banana--Your puppies are adorable!!! :heart: :heart: I'm sure the third one will get a home really soon. I just love that puppy smell!!!

I have just started breeding my boxer. She had her first litter of 7 back in May and she was such a great mom!! You must have a really strong stomach to do their tails and dews yourself. My vet did our pups and I had to walk out of the office because I could hear them crying.

I'll add my 2 cents in also: I know some people think crating is mean, but dogs really do like them. Some dogs just can't handle that much freedom (I know some people like that too, lol). And they are a great potty training tool. They are their safe place. My 2 older dogs use to be crated, but stay in our bedroom when we're gone. My boxer is in her crate. She's an instigator when it comes to playing, so I can only imagine what my bedroom or house would look like if we put her in with the older
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Anna_Banana--Your puppies are adorable!!! :heart: :heart: I'm sure the third one will get a home really soon. I just love that puppy smell!!!

I have just started breeding my boxer. She had her first litter of 7 back in May and she was such a great mom!! You must have a really strong stomach to do their tails and dews yourself. My vet did our pups and I had to walk out of the office because I could hear them crying.

I'll add my 2 cents in also: I know some people think crating is mean, but dogs really do like them. Some dogs just can't handle that much freedom (I know some people like that too, lol). And they are a great potty training tool. They are their safe place. My 2 older dogs use to be crated, but stay in our bedroom when we're gone. My boxer is in her crate. She's an instigator when it comes to playing, so I can only imagine what my bedroom or house would look like if we put her in with the older

Thanks.

We used a crate to potty train our dogs, too. They are a great tool.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awww, I want one lol! I had a yorkie growing up, they are awesome dogs!
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    aww they are too cute for words! i can't wait until my kids are a little older and we can get a puppy!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Oh My Gosh they are ADORABLE!!!

I want one!
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....used to have a Yorkie and I love the other breed too ......not fair ...when I win the lottery and retire I can have a dog, don't think it fair whilst out all day earning my crust.
    They are adorable.:flowerforyou:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    AWWWW! So cute and their soooooo small.:happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    How adorable I have a friend with shorkies. Very cute and fun.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I gotta ask - I have a Boston a Pug and a Basenji

I used to own a Boxer and a Rot -

so I get that -

but do they get anesthia when you do all of this???

just curious cause I've wondered for a while
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    cute!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    cute little mutts!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is some thread necro; 6 years 4.5 months if my math is correct.

ETA: My math game is weak.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Cute tiny little guys.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So cute!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    This is some thread necro; 6 years 4.5 months if my math is correct.

ETA: My math game is weak.

you are so right! LOL gotta love the ' new posts' feed (or whatever its called where i see posts i would never see otherwise!)