Healthy Banana Bread

2»

Replies

• Hi, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how to save a recipe on here? This one looks absolutely great!!

Thank You!:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Hi, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how to save a recipe on here? This one looks absolutely great!!

You can add it to your favorites, or you can print it.
    I do both.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Joanna-

thank you. We made this this morning. Ate it right out of the oven. OMG!! It was fantastic.
    Tomorrow morning we are going to make french toast out of it.:love::love:
    Thank you:flowerforyou:

I'm making this today!!!
    I am so glad you & your family enjoyed it Renee.
    Send me soooome!:sad:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,939 Member
    Hi, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how to save a recipe on here? This one looks absolutely great!!

You can add it to your favorites, or you can print it.
    I do both.

Another way...
    I have a document opened entitled MFP recipes. But I have tons of docs for MFP - things I want to keep track of. Just copy/paste the link (in the browser) for any post you want to keep into a document, then you can easily build folders for organization.

I have VISTA, so I use a OneNote Notebook for this, MAC has a program like OneNote to capture screens easily, but I don't know what it is. But just stick it in a Word Doc or Excel, or even Wordpad, whichever you like best.

Cheryl
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,939 Member
    Neither.

I posted my recipe in another thread. I think the results are pretty good with just bananas, eggs, vanilla, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and sugar.

here's MeHughes previous post without oil or applesauce:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3760-wow?page=2