12 Week Biggest Loser Challenge - Closed Group

Options

Replies

• Whitefox77
    Whitefox77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ugh...fell off yesterday, was in one of those moods and had a few beers...that's obviously going to impact my results...grrr
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm doing GREAT staying on track with things. But it's barely been a week so I'm trying to not burn myself out - taking today as a rest day from exercise.
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    HunnyLuvsJorge Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week so far. I can't seem to break through the 160 mark and I soooo wanna see 150 something. I'll totally settle for 159.9!! So I've ramped up my workouts to 2 a day with Turbo Jam in the AM and elliptical/treadmill work in the evenings. I feel good, but I'm SORE SORE SORE. My shoulders and back are burning, but it's nothing that I can't work through. I'd usually wanna give up once I felt pain, but I need this burn if I wanna get the results I'm looking for!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Been doing really, really well this week. My hubby and I went out for supper tonight and I ordered a chicken sandwich and side salad. Proud of myself!!! And I even over calculated cals just in case and had 30 cals left for the day. Whooot!

Hope it shows on Saturday cause I've been stuck at this weight for over a month now. Time to finally see a nice loss. :ohwell: See you Saturday!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week so far. I can't seem to break through the 160 mark and I soooo wanna see 150 something. I'll totally settle for 159.9!! So I've ramped up my workouts to 2 a day with Turbo Jam in the AM and elliptical/treadmill work in the evenings. I feel good, but I'm SORE SORE SORE. My shoulders and back are burning, but it's nothing that I can't work through. I'd usually wanna give up once I felt pain, but I need this burn if I wanna get the results I'm looking for!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

I have been doing great as well!! I hate when I am at that cut off point!! I wanted to see 170's so bad and I was stuck at 180 for about 4 days. I FINALLY saw 179.8 and I was super excited!! You can do it, just keep working at it!! Now to get though these 70's and work towards the 60's!!! I knew I didn't want to see the 180's ever again so I used that as serious motivation in last nights work out and boy was it worth it!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Hey all! Been doing really, really well this week. My hubby and I went out for supper tonight and I ordered a chicken sandwich and side salad. Proud of myself!!! And I even over calculated cals just in case and had 30 cals left for the day. Whooot!

Hope it shows on Saturday cause I've been stuck at this weight for over a month now. Time to finally see a nice loss. :ohwell: See you Saturday!

Being good while eating out is HARD, way to go! :drinker:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA this week! Just wanted to let you all know I am still here. Haven't made a chart yet unfortunately, been extremely busy all week. Will find time to do it this week :)

Good luck at tomorrow's weigh in!
  • pickinikki
    Options
    I've been doing great this week...I've really been paying attention to my food....I'm eating clean, watching my sodium and eating lots of protein and fiber. I've lost 4.8 pounnds!!! :bigsmile:
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Courtney - What's the word for tomorrow's weigh-in?
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    Morning all,

89kg this week (196.2 lbs) so 1kg loss (2.3lbs)

Hope everyone has a good weekend
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    No word yet? I'm up and want to weigh in before breakfast......and I'm hungry......:cry:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Ok...How about if we don't hear from Courtney in the next...15 minutes or so (I know you're hungry!!), we form a word...how about we say "Courtney" on our paper - LOL...all ok with this? Don't want to step on her cute toes, but I know she's a busy girl lately with so much work, etc.

So ... in 15 min, if no Courtney, then the word for today is....... "Courtney"
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Ok...How about if we don't hear from Courtney in the next...15 minutes or so (I know you're hungry!!), we form a word...how about we say "Courtney" on our paper - LOL...all ok with this? Don't want to step on her cute toes, but I know she's a busy girl lately with so much work, etc.

So ... in 15 min, if no Courtney, then the word for today is....... "Courtney"

I was just coming here with the same idea! :tongue:

I'm sure she won't mind - I know she's ridiculously busy. "Courtney" it is!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    IMG_3981.jpg

Lost 1.8 lbs this week! Off for a morning run with the family!
  • kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    040211.jpg
    Down 3.6 lbs for the week!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Weight4-2-11.jpg

SW: 193.4
    CW: 189.8 :bigsmile:
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    I thought we only had to take a picture weeks 1, 6 and 12? Plus I'm in the UK so have had both breakfast and lunch now so doubt I will weigh the same as I did the morning now :ohwell:
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i thought it was just weeks 1, 6, and 12 as well. I have already weighed in had coffee and breakfast so I can no longer take a pic for the day either. My weigh in for this week was 223.6 so down 3.6lbs.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I think you guys are right.....I went back and found Courtney's original post:
    I should have given directions! Sorry!

Ok, our weigh ins will be every Saturday, starting with tomorrow. You will be required to take a photo with weigh-ins on Week 1, Week 6, and Week 12. The photo will be of your scale (just to keep people honest) with a certain word written on a piece of paper next to your weight on the scale. I will let you know the word to use the day before the weigh-in. For instance, for tomorrow's word we will use the word Motivation. So, write down the date and word on a slip of paper, post it on or next to your scale and take a picture with your weight tomorrow. To post a photo, upload it to photobucket (or a similar website), copy the url for the Image code. Paste that code in your post, you will have to change the capital IMG at the beginning and end of the code to lowercase img for the photo to work. I will work on getting a spreadsheet going so we can all see where we stand!

If you fail to post your picture on those weeks by midnight PST the day of the weigh in you will not be eligible to win the overall competition, but can still participate if you wish

I'm used to her other challenge that I'm in where we do weigh in each week with a picture and a word. Sorry for the confusion!

Carry on :tongue:
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    SW: 274.6
    CW: 271.4

Down 3.2 pounds!!!!! :glasses: