30 day shred / ripped in 30

Options
I did the 30 day shred wasn't sure if you can take a rest day... then I just started the ripped in 30 and JM says at the beggining that you must take a day of rest.... to do the work out 5-6 days a week... wish I would have know that when doing the shred! Thought I would share the info with you guys!

Replies

• miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I always hear people say they do it straight through, but I don't do a thing on Sundays! :smile:
  • brigbug
    brigbug Posts: 34
    Options
    Good to know. I just started the 30 day Shred and I don't think I could have done it 2 days in a row right now. My arms and abs are sore, but I am gonna keep it up! Thanks for the info!
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    thank you for the heads up - I just bought it and waiting for it to come in the mail and I was wondering if your supposed to do 30 days in a row - no breaks...so thank you :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am going to start it today but I wondering the same thing! Thanks for the info!
  • kellwint
    kellwint Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started it today. Wow, that was tough. Not as bad as I thought though. Looking forward to see myself improve especially on those bicycle ab workouts. KILLED me! Feel good though.