Anyone starting Turbo Fire in April 2011?

Options
2»

Replies

• Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up the prep schedule this month so I will be getting into the main schedule in April. Can't wait to see more results as the prep schedule has already given me so many!! Love this workout!
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    Just started a week ago! I'm loving it!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I'm so hyped about it already! Feel free to add me, I would love to have some more Turbo Fire friends!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I also started yesterday! Just did my first HIIT workout and it was a killer! It's super intense but I already love it for sure. Glad I invested in it!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I just got this - like literally a few mins ago. I need some friends that are doing it also! Feel free to add me, or is there a facebook group or thread that you have started? I've been doing Turbo Jam so I'm not sure if I should just jump right in or do the prep,.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I Received my turbo fire today and plan to start Monday April 4th. Are you guys doing the prep schedule?

Yeah, I'm doing the Prep schedule.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I am in week 4 of Turbo Fire. Feel free to add me :) I didn't do the prep schedule though.

Great job on getting to Week 4 What are your results so far?
  • kslaughter
    Options
    I just ordered it today and will start as soon as I get it!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    check out on facebook www.facebook.com/turbofire Lots of people on there....
  • ba2ki
    ba2ki Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing turbo fire for a few weeks now and have lost about 8lbs, that was without as clean a diet as it should have been. I would like to join you guys to keep motivated on the turbofire and get the food in line.:smile:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing turbo fire for a few weeks now and have lost about 8lbs, that was without as clean a diet as it should have been. I would like to join you guys to keep motivated on the turbofire and get the food in line.:smile:

i'm still on week 1, i need to eat more healthy too
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I just ordered it today and will start as soon as I get it!

woohoo! you're gonna love it!