resetting goal

Options
I've been getting messages to reset my goal since I've lost almost all of what I wanted to but I have a question. When I put in my new weight, nothing happens. I didn't measure myself in the beginning (wish that I had). Do new goals come in once measurements are taken at this point? Bottom line question: at what point will calorie goals for the day change? Mine is still set at 1200 and I'm about 2 lbs away from my goal weight. THANKS!:smile:

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    You probably have to go into the goal and just confirm your new goal (MAINTAIN). Go to my home>goals>change goals>guided. There you can change your goal from "lost weight" to maintain and the system will recalculate your daily calorie goal.

Congratulations!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    As you lose weight your calories allowed changes. You need to go in and update your weight and goals and it will adjust your daily calories accordingly.
  • jsric
    jsric Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks all...I've figured it out! The calorie goals don't change until one actually reaches their goal and then clicks on "maintain". I can't wait til that!! :laugh: