LADIES!!! HELP!!!

Options

Replies

• greeneyed_girl
    Options
    Edy's Ice Cream sells individual "mini" cartons of ice cream that are one serving each (not the pints, but even smaller). and each one is around 150-190 calories. totally hits the spot for an ice cream craving. =) Good luck!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Options hot chocolate drinks at about 40 cals, variety of flavours.

This is a great idea too. Delicious stuff

I love to drink hot chocolate when I'm craving chocolate. Just the heat and the richness (even with fat free or sugar free) makes me feel better and takes care of the craving. You can even make it a double--as in 2 envelopes and twice the water if you have the calories. Good luck!:smile:
  • MobyLovesPie
    MobyLovesPie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella. It's a little higher in calories, but I feel like it's healthier then eating an actual chocolate bar or something.

Nutella = heaven!
    :heart: Nutella makes me a happy girl and keeps me from other desserts.

Just because I think the whole Nutella thread should keep on rocking this Topic. Viva la Nutella!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Don't fight PMS with "diet foods"!!!!! Most of them are high in sodium and come in packages of multiple servings. So eating a couple of low-calorie servings doesn't seem so bad and then you'll retain a TON of water (guilty products: SF Jell-o, rice cakes, pickles). Normally, these things are fine - but when you're fueling PMS you will over-indulge and feel awful from the bloat.

Right now your body is preparing for something that uses a bunch of energy. How much energy do you think it would take to take a cheese grater to the outer layer of skin on your right hand and then regenerate that skin?

So, best bet? Something high in protein. A protein shake or a couple hard-boiled eggs would be good. And if you're really dying for chocolate get one of those large dark chocolate bars (usually something like 70% or more cacao?) and throw it in the freezer. They're usually pressed so that you can break small pieces off of it - give yourself one or two a day. It's frozen so it will take a bit to knaw. :-D
  • Lizzybugz
    Lizzybugz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    BearNaked Heavenly Chocolate Granola. So yummy. And not bad for calories. Its like guilt free sin cuz its good for you!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella. It's a little higher in calories, but I feel like it's healthier then eating an actual chocolate bar or something.

Nutella = heaven!
    :heart: Nutella makes me a happy girl and keeps me from other desserts.

Just because I think the whole Nutella thread should keep on rocking this Topic. Viva la Nutella!

Nutella + whole wheat pancakes + bananas......Best Breakfast EVER!
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    Chocolate coco almonds are good for snacks.
  • LisaKaren79
    Options
    I am a chocohlic myself - especially during that time of the month. Get yourself some Nutella! It is delicious on anything or by itself. I guarantee a spoonful will satisfy your craving. It's EXCELLENT on bananas and strawberries too!!
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    those 100 calorie pack things!or edy's slow churned ice cream (100 calories half cup) or a special k cereal bar.
  • medini
    medini Posts: 1
    Options
    Here's my favorite... mix 1 cup of plain non fat yogurt or Greek style yogurt with 1 package of sugar free hot chocolate mix. Stir until disolved. Makes a great creamy chololate dessert or a yummy dip for strawberries. (Let the mixture sit in the fridge for a while so the hot chocolate mix disolves and is not grainy.
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    No-bake fudgy snow balls

No oil, no butter, no baking required. There's much to love about these no-bake cookies, they are healthy, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, vegan, and they taste great too.

I'm a lazy baker, I love cookies that require minimal effort. All that's required to make these is a food processor (I used my mini).

I originally saw these on Snack Girl and decided to give these a try. The verdict is a moist, chewy dough-like cookie. I almost want to call them chocolate cookie dough balls. Perfect for many dietary restrictions.

No-Bake Fudgy Snow Balls
    Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    Servings: 21 • Serving Size: 1 cookie • Old Points: 1 pt • Points+: 2 pts
    Calories: 69.5 • Fat: 3.8 g • Carb: 9.2 g • Fiber: 2.2 g • Protein: 2.1 g

15 pitted dates
    2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 cup whole roasted unsalted almonds
    1 tbsp honey
    2 tbsp water (or more if needed)
    3 tbsp confectioner's sugar

Add almonds to your food processor and pulse until ground. Add dates, cocoa powder, honey, and water. Mix until it forms a sticky mass. If it seems too dry, add a little water, 1 tsp at a time. Wash hands and using damp hands (keep sink running) measure 1 tbsp and roll into a ball with the dough. Set balls on parchment paper.

Put confectioner's sugar in a bowl. Roll balls in your hand and then roll in sugar.
    Can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
  • DHalaby73
    Options
    Chocolate Banana Soufflés

Soufflés are light and fluffy and made using mostly egg whites and no flour, which is great if you are on a low carb, or gluten free diet. My daughter makes soufflés all the time, and actually made the ones pictured here. They are not hard to make, so don't be intimidated. They should be eaten right away or they typically fall after 5-10 minutes so if you are serving these to guests, plan to eat them right out of the oven. I love topping mine with a heaping spoon of cool whip.

Chocolate Banana Soufflés
    Recipe adapted from Baking Bites
    Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 6 oz • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 4 pts
    Calories: 131.2 • Fat: 3.6 g • Carb: 23.5 g • Fiber: 3.2 g • Protein: 4.8 g
    2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
    2 tsp cornstarch
    1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    2 large egg whites
    3 tbsp sugar
    butter flavored cooking spray
    Preheat over to 400F. Coat 4, 6 oz ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet.

In a medium bowl, mash bananas and vanilla together. Sift cornstarch and cocoa powder over bananas and stir well.

In another medium bowl, beat egg whites with sugar until they form soft peaks. Fold 1/3 of egg whites into banana mixture. When incorporated, fold in the rest of the egg whites. Spoon mixture into ramekins.

Wipe the top 1/4 inch “collar” of the ramekin to remove any excess batter so that the souffle will rise straight and place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just made the black bean brownies from the Forums! Hi protein, very little sugar, and Chocolate! Yum
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/204389-1-minute-flax-muffins ADD 2-3 TBS of coco to make it very chocolatey
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/188213-126-calorie-brownie
    sugar free chocolate jello
    ice cream sandwich made with graham crackers and whip cream dusted in coco
    chocolate almond milk frozen add some coco to it to make it more chocolatey
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles will do the trick for me. Low calories / sugar and cures my craving for ice cream.

If you have the calories the South Beach Peanut Butter cup is good: Melt 1 fudgesicle, stir in 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of lite Cool Whip. It's about 300 calories but SO good!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i like the jello mousse snacks...60 calories and various flavors. Honestly, drinking TONS of water and doing some exercise will make you feel better and help curb the cravings. Hang in there!!!

This or sugar free jell-o chocolate pudding. It definitely gives me my chocolate fix!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Diana's bananas (chocolate covered frozen banana, in freezer section) dipped in all natural peanut or almond butter, or chocolate Graham cracker goldfish also dipped in peanut or almond butter. Heaven!
  • DHalaby73
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding

Warm chocolate bread pudding with chunks of dark chocolate, reserve this treat for a special occasion... Valentine's Day perhaps?

Did you know eating chocolate gives you the same sensation you get as falling in love or being kissed. No wonder people are so addicted to chocolate! But dark chocolate can do more than just fill you with euphoria, it's also high in antioxidants and rich in flavonol. So next time you feel guilty eating a piece of chocolate, realize you are doing something good for yourself (in moderation of course).

This recipe was adapted from Cooking Light, it serves two, but you can easily double this to make four. Their recipe used Kahlua, which I left out. Always use good quality chocolate and cocoa powder to get the best results. Chop the chocolate in large pieces so you'll have nice sized chunks to bite into.I made this the day before, then reheated in the microwave and it was perfect.

Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
    Servings: 2 • Size: 1 pudding • Old Points: 6 pts • Points+: 7 pts
    Calories: 277.1 • Fat: 11.1 g • Carb: 34.7 g • Fiber: 2.8 g • Protein: 9.6 g

1-3/4 cups (1.25 oz) challah bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (no crust)
    2/3 cup 1% reduced-fat milk
    2 tbsp sugar
    1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    1 large egg, lightly beaten
    cooking spray
    1 oz dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (Green & Black's 70% dark)
    2 tbsp fat-free whipped topping

Preheat oven to 350°.

Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove bread from oven; decrease oven temperature to 325°.

Combine milk and next 5 ingredients (milk through egg) in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add bread, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.

Divide half of bread mixture evenly between 2 (6-ounce) ramekins coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with half of chocolate. Divide remaining bread mixture between ramekins; top with remaining chocolate.

Place ramekins in an 8-inch square baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to pan. Bake at 325° for 35 minutes or until set. Serve warm with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ok call me lazy, but I didn't read through all the posts so I might Peter the RePeater.. but SKINNY Cow does it for me!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nutella on lightly salted rice cakes...rice cake is 35 cals and 1 tbls of nutella is 90 cals and totally satisfies my chocolate craving, also Healthy Choice Fudge Bars about 100 cals and are yummy!