ej_xo
ej_xo Posts: 75
tumblr_lhm10e6gek1qzjggvo1_500.jpg

Hopefully, you guys can see the photo. PICK TWO, and why????:laugh:

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Emotionally stable. Why? Because I've been emotionally UNstable before....it was hell.

Intelligent. Why? Because I like to talk to people.

I didn't chose good looking because that is subjective. I think if I'm smart and emotionally stable, I'd be pretty darn good looking to many people. LOL!
  • starryg16
    starryg16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. that sucks. I'm sure a person can be all three. In fact, it's a must. I think if I ABSOLUTELY had to, I'd have to do intelligent + emotional stability... I've tried dating intelligent and good looking but not emotionally stable and it just doesn't work. Major heartbreak (i.e. where i am now). Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder / you can always do stuff to fix that a bit, right? :)
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and emotionally stable. Cause that will automatically make you good looking :bigsmile:
  • gburkhart2
    gburkhart2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I personally think that all three of them are subjective/relative, so my answers would have to be prefaced with the question(s): "compared to who?" and/or "by who?"
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Emotionally stable. Why? Because I've been emotionally UNstable before....it was hell.

Intelligent. Why? Because I like to talk to people.

I didn't chose good looking because that is subjective. I think if I'm smart and emotionally stable, I'd be pretty darn good looking to many people. LOL!
    This! Exactly!
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    Intelligent and good looking because I am a mess and I like being with someone else who is too. We can help each other :)
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    can I just pick Looking Good twice and be doubly good looking?

:P
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    All three are possible :)
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    Good looks just make you look good. Intelligence and emotional stability will make you happy and more attractive to those that care most about you.
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    I choose Steve's answer.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Intelligent and emotionally stable. I'm actually not that attracted to many conventionally attractive people and have weird taste in that area anyway.

:heart: -- Juliet
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Intelligent and good looking. Why? Emotionally stable - Boooooring. ;)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Intelligent and good looking because I am a mess and I like being with someone else who is too. We can help each other :)
    I agree 100%.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    :happy: Love this, lol! Mine: Intelligence and good looking if I had to pick because I don't think I'm emotionally stable right now, LOL!
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    emotionally stable and intelligent
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Emotionally Stable and Intelligent! I really do not care about looks as long as the personality is there. I could never be with a man that I couldn't have a decent conversation with! Looks are subjective. One man might be ugly to you but attractive to me!