Watcha Reading???

Options
2»

Replies

• stephy6
    stephy6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would recommed the Hunger Games Trilogy (as previously mentioned) and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series. I just finished the last book in the Hunger Games and now need to start reading all the free books I've been downloading from Amazon for my Kindle before I can buy any more =)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Just after finishing "Lucky Break" by Paul Nicholls.

It's his autobiography, so it would be a snooze festival unless you're into horse racing.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting "The girl with the Draggon Tattoo" and your posts reminded me about it. I might have to check it out. Thanks!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I've read the BDB series. I half like them/half can't stand them. The hip-hop slang and brand name dropping get on my nerves. But underneath the crappy writing, the stories are pretty entertaining. There's an absolutely hilarious review of the first one on the Smart *****es, Trashy Books blog.

I am currently reading 'Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the New Girlie-Girl Culture'. Pretty interesting.
  • joanneferrato
    joanneferrato Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    totally awesom and twilight is good tool
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Currently, I am reading Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential. Highly recommended if you ever worked in a restaurant or with food in some capacity.

Before that, I read The Help by Kathryn Stockett- truly amazing book. Didn't want to put it down, didn't want it be over.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Steve Berry - The Templar Legacy
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    I am reading "Full Dark No Stars" by Stephen King. I love almost anything by him
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just bought a book called "The Murderer's Daughters"....haven't read past the first 3 pages yet...but, hoping to get some time to really get into it soon.
  • irishbelle345
    Options
    I am on the last book of the Percy Jackson series. i do alot of light reading , so i can read them at work. :) aslo there are three books in this series its in YOUNG ADULTS section. the 1ST one.... WAKE / 2nd.. FADE / 3rd. GONE . by Lisa Mcmann. i read the first one in 12 hours. no lie!!!!!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Goose girl! it is the best thing you will ever read. I have read the series 5 times now. It is a german fairy tale that was rewriten in english with some adaptations. it is by shannon hale and it is my favorite book.
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm reading in 2 books... one is easy reading and the other is more mind consuming.

Easy: Beauty Secrets of the Bible- Ginger Garrett
    Mind consuming: Deadly Emotions: Understand the Mind-Body-Spirit Connection That Can Heal or Destroy You- Dr. Don Colbert

Dr. Colbert is one of my favorite authors. I have not been disappointed yet.

I have read Beauty Secrets before (3 yrs ago) and I'm going over it again for inspiration. I have tried a few of the things in the book when I first read it and have been doing them since.