Weigh in

Options
How often do yiou weight yourself? and how often do you update your weight on here? I weigh myself every morning before i eat anything. I am obsessed with it.. lol. even though i know that your not "supposed" to do it everyday bc of fluctuations..but i just can't help myself!

Replies

• dawn454
    dawn454 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I totally weigh myself everyday (sometimes more than once :embarassed ) but my official weigh that I count is every Monday morning. I find I do better on weekends if I weigh in on Mondays!
  • blackdyess
    blackdyess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I asked the same thing!! I weight myself everyday also...not sure if its healthy or not, but it helps me stay in check. I only update my weight once a week though!!!
  • Anna19911
    Anna19911 Posts: 141
    Options
    I weigh myself almost everyday but I only track it once a week!
  • Rosaleeh81
    Options
    i do it to motivate and keep myself in check too :) lol...at least i'm def not the only one then!
  • cathybuonantuono
    Options
    I weigh myself every day also though the only one that counts is Saturday mornings. That is the one I post on here.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I get on the scales waaaaay to often as well. And mostly..I just get upset. My weight fluctuates so much, that I really can't
    tell anything. I "weight in" on Sunday mornings. If I'm not showing a loss...I don't input it. I've been all over the board this first
    month..and am only down about #..l I showed a loss this morning..but I don't know if it will be there tomorrow morning. Ughhhh
    So Frustrating!!!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself twice a week my official weigh in is on Mondays, but I also like to weigh myself on Thursdays to make sure I am on track for the week. And I take my measurements once a month.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Usually twice a week.
    I try to do once, but i'm weak haha.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself twice a week my official weigh in is on Mondays, but I also like to weigh myself on Thursdays to make sure I am on track for the week. And I take my measurements once a month.

okay.
    WEIRD.
    I do the same exact thingggggggggg.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    I wt in 1x a month.But since my recent gain,gonna try to juggle the calories and food different and may do 1 x a week.Can`t won a scale as I`m too obcessed about it.
    Whatever works for you.
    Good luck!!
    jane
  • Jules429
    Jules429 Posts: 35
    Options
    i weigh my self every morning too!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning. I've noticed that if i put in the gained pounds/ounces and lost it helps me over time... if i'm having a moment where i dont know why i've gained, then i step back and look at my overall progress on here and i always see that the way my body works is that it holds onto a couple pounds before dropping a pound or 2. it's done that 3-4 times. so it's so nice to have that visual of "the outcome will be fine". i encourage you to still log the good the bad. but it's really just your body adjusting :)))))
  • eliezrah
    eliezrah Posts: 5
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every morning (when I remember) and track it when I actually loose something.
  • mamato3babes
    Options
    Yep I weigh in every morning... Im excited and nervous to weigh in tomorrow lol
    Not that Ive been eating bad because Ive been doing great. Just nervous Im not gonna get the results Im looking for.
    I don't want to get discouraged. Ive only lost 2 lbs since starting I think 3 wks ago :(
  • Rosaleeh81
    Options
    Yep I weigh in every morning... Im excited and nervous to weigh in tomorrow lol
    Not that Ive been eating bad because Ive been doing great. Just nervous Im not gonna get the results Im looking for.
    I don't want to get discouraged. Ive only lost 2 lbs since starting I think 3 wks ago :(

just think of it like this...any weight loss is great! even if it's just a lb! even if u end up gaining...there's always tomorrow! That's how i feel when i have a "bad" day LOL...there is a pizza in the freezer, that will be eaten sometime next week..but i'm not worried...i just adjust my day (or next day).