Hi! I'm Maria, and I am fat. I'm ready to steal Eva's Body!!

Options
I am Maria, and I am ready to lose weight and to get healthy. I will start using this site on this coming Monday to track my foods and weight. I have 200+ lbs to lose. :( So, I am pretty huge, but I will lose it. Thanks for the site. I hope it works.

Replies

• Rosaleeh81
    Options
    welcome! and good luck to you!! counting calories and exercising is the best way to lose..and is crucial! before you know it, you'll look like eva!!! :)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    Hi Maria....i too have 200 to lose and I plan to steal Kim's behind. since we have disclosed each others crimes openly to each other....I would love it if we could support each other....friend me once you get going!

KATHY
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Everyone on this site is so helpful and supportive. I say you start tomorrow -- why wait til Monday to start changing your life?! It's all about small changes. Just make a few better decisions tomorrow, nothing crazy. You've got this, girl.
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Good luck on your journey, I'm sure it will pay off!
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    Welcome! this site is excellent and you will totally enjoy the conversations, challenges, jokes, different groups etc. feel free to add me as a friend
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Hi Maria! Welcome! and good luck with your journey! There are many of us on here that have lots of weight to lose! There is great support and lots of ideas and encouragement to help you throught the rough patches!!

:drinker:
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! MFP is a great support system!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Calories are critical, exercise is critical, and the right mindset is critical. You can shed the pounds quickly and easily...just keep your head in the game. You'll find lots of great support on here...many of us need to shed the triple digits. We can all do it with each other's help!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!! Stay positive & stay strong!! You can DOT IT!!
  • mlm7944
    mlm7944 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome, Maria! Feel free to befriend me as well. You'll find tons of support on here. I love reading the forums for all of the tips and for encouragement. Little by little, day by day. Every moment remember that you can make a better choice. Start with easy things like drinking more water and herbal teas and slowly cutting out the sugary things. Don't try to do be all-or-nothing...that never works. Small changes over time and consistency are the key to long-term success. You can do this!
  • WishesComeTrue
    Options
    wow, I didn't see all of these messages. They don't notify like on Facebook. lol Thanks for all the kind words from you all. Thank you.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have approximately 150 to lose and have lost 8 pounds since March 11th! Feel free to add me. I stay postive and offer support.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Seeing as Eva's photo you have on your page is EXTREMELY photoshoped I wouldn't aim to have a body like that because it's basically inaccessible. Strive to get the body that you can have which is pretty much anything real. Good job and keep it up! You can do this!

(I also have 200+lbs to lose)
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria....i too have 200 to lose and I plan to steal Kim's behind. since we have disclosed each others crimes openly to each other....I would love it if we could support each other....friend me once you get going!

KATHY
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    got to love it!!!