FFFFFRUSTRATED!! and wants friends...

Options
Fed up. Frustrated. Irritated. Annoyed. Lonely...

I am doing all of this weight loss *kitten* on my own and it's NOT easy. especially not having a girlfriend or workout buddy. I have no one to vent to, and this is why I am here.

Weight History:

2006: I reached my fattest weight ever and no one told me JUST how fat I was. A WHOPPING 187 lbs for my build!! People asked randomly if I was pregnant too often...

2007: I got REALLY REALLY sick and lost 30 lbs. in 1 1/2 months. NOT cool. I was at 158 lbs. from 187. The weight came crawling back on when I became an binge drinker/alcoholic on and off for years.

2009-2010: I stayed around 174-170 and couldn't budge.

2010-2011: After a CrAzY and demanding work schedule (I work 12 hr. shift, 48+ hours a week WHILE going to school FULL TIME) I lost 20 lbs :) Being soo busy I didn't have time to sit around and nosh on junk food, fast food, and I cut out pop little by little myself.

TODAY: I am 150, 5'6'', and dammit I want to get toned and tight like no body's business. I go to the gym and get *kitten* done.
I started working out in February. Most days I aim for weight training for 45 minutes, and cardio for 20-30 minutes. Right now I am trying to do cardio everyday or at least twice a day but things have been getting confusing in my head as whats right/wrong...too little/too much for optimum fat loss. (*grrr you fitness guru's!!*)

As I am writing this I have to admit, I just ate a home made fajita. Actually I had 3 today. Small ones, but my body doesn't know the difference. Monday, I hope to begin cutting out one "evil' from my life and replacing it with a "good evil". Bad carbs=Good carbs!!

Replies

• 343paul
    343paul Posts: 24
    Options
    Take it one day at a time, lots of helpful people on mfp!
  • MoonGurl1985
    Options
    Hang in there ! you can do it ! if I can do it at the age of 43 you can !
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about being frustrated. I have never been the type to know what was/is right for my body but I do know that I am overweight & I know I don't like that my favorite jeans don't fit right. I do the workout but it feels like its not working because I then eat the wrong things after because I crave them. I need to lose the weight & be healthy for myself & I want to be around to see my boys grow up, but I sure don't get how it ALL fits together.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You can do this...Relaaaaxxxx!! We are all going through trial and error. You are not alone!! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I think you are going to notice a big difference in your toning, after the third month.
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Stay strong, girl. You are worth it!:smile:
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. you can do this xxxx
  • aschjoth
    aschjoth Posts: 9
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I am around the same weight as you, and I too want to get toned and look great! I also know what it feels like to be alone. Although my boyfriend is doing MFP too, he is not taking it nearly as seriously as I am. Sometimes I feel very alone. But I'll be a great support system, if you need one! :)
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!You can do this.Find the support out here and that is a BIG help.Good luck
    jane:smile: