New to website!

Options
Hi I am a single mom, just graduated from college December of 2010...Finally starting my weight-loss journey! I am 5'7'', 170 lbs and I would like to be around 140. I know it will take hard work and dedication but I am so ready to feel good about myself again also starting a new life journey with my son, looking for a teaching job and a potential move. Would love to find support on here I am just starting today!

Lara

Replies

• szqrn
    szqrn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I am sorta new too! I will send you a friend request if I can figure out how =)
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Lots of support here! Add lots of friends:flowerforyou:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this week and the support here is incredible.
  • ClaireCee
    ClaireCee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lara
    I've just joined and have a v similar target to yours, I'm 5'8 and 165lbs and would love to get to 140lbs to look slim and fit for summer.
    I've tried loads of diets with little success so lets hope this one works!! Plus the big bonus for me is that you can eat chocolate!!
    What exercise are you planning to do? I'm not keen on gyms and so was thinking of walking every day.
    Good luck :)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:happy:
  • LaraMelting
    Options
    I was planning on starting with walking and maybe seeing if I could get up to running! I also have the P90X and was thinking of maybe incoorporating some of those workouts into my weekly routine. Good Luck to you too!