Replies

• Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Well said... good for you!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    the guy that said it just needs to be given a bar of soap.......

and a bloody good slapping !
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    the guy that said it just needs to be given a bar of soap.......

and a bloody good slapping !

i second that way to stick up for yourself luv!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Real men care about what enters their bodies, they respect the temple, they want to live a long life for their families, and they know that in order to serve others they have to be here.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    It continually surprises me how some people can be so ballsy as to make snotty comments to complete strangers. Nice job keeping your cool, and I totally agree. Anyone who says they don't think about how they look is a complete liar.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Is this story for real? LOL
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    So off the top of my head I counter with "Well, real men want to make their ladies happy and live long enough to enjoy their life."

*Cue tellers laughing* and this man looking none too pleased as I walk out the door.

Its funny how someone can feel so threaten about another person apparently making them look bad.

Keep your heads up and be proud of yourselves.

First of all.....AWESOME!!!!! But if he was a sloth (as I imagine he was) I would have added, "you must be a real man, because clearly you have let yourself go....." Way to go!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Frigging aayyyy we care!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Real men don't put people down, little boys do that.

Good for you!

This!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow what a jerk, he was just jealous of the attention you were getting from the ladies!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!