Thoughts of tattoos for me..

Options
2»

Replies

• dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have two. One on my foot and one on my wrist. My foot was seriously a 1 out of 10. it didnt hurt at all. my wrist was about a 7. i thought that hurt soo much more...idk i just think everyones different :)
  • sgtpepperette
    Options
    I have a half sleeve, and one of the top of both my feet. I also have a few random ones that Im getting removed. So my advice...make sure you really want it! Id suggest trying to wear it before you get it done. For a few weeks and see how you like it. Because tattoo removal is very very painful. Its a short pain, but than you have a couple weeks of blistering and bruising.

I think with everyone the pain is different. Not everyone has the same threshold. And to someone it may hurt when tattooing fattier areas, while another person it may not. I know when I got my feet done it wasnt as bad as I expected. But I have really boney feet and tattooing the bone never really hurt. On my half sleeve it was the same way. The top of the shoulder was fine...it was that back of the arm that I thought I might not make it. Ha!
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I got my first one when I hit my first goal. I got it on my ankle and I didn't think it hurt very much at all. It was a little uncomfortable in a couple of spots on the tendon, but I can't say it hurt. More just like a bit uncomfortable. Maybe a 2 or 3 in a couple of spots, but mostly a 0-1.
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I have always thought of getting one but I am a weenie and almost fainted when I got my stupid ears pierced..... but I always thought it would be hysterical if I got a "tramp stamp" that said "dont look at my butt"
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    fainted when I got my first set of ear piercing - but the tat between my shoulder blades hardly hurt at all, 2 out of 10 at the most.:smile: