40 POUNDS BY AUGUST 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
My goal is to lose 40 more pounds by August 13th, soooooooooooo, I am hoping to have some people join me! So, I got a new challenge for ya: LET'S LOSE 40 POUNDS BY AUGUST 13TH! This is a very healthy date, just a little over 2 pounds a week. I don't care how you do it, as long as you lose it! If you lose it before 8/13 that is wonderful, but I want the deadline to be 8/13. You can just diet to lose it, you can diet AND exercise to lose it (which is easier and recommended), however you want to do it is fine with me. We should report our results once a week either Sunday or Wednesday and all you have to report is your starting weight, current weight and goal weight (you can also report any exercise if you wish for that week). i want some people to really join me in this journey and us to support each other along the way! What do ya say??? Are you in?

5701561.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Waynes_World
    Options
    Count me in !! I am up for the challenge ;}

I wish you the best of luck ;}
  • MobyLovesPie
    MobyLovesPie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Ive been using my MFP account for about 2 weeks and 40lbs is my weigh loss goal. I want the shed it by 1st August. <--- Summer holiday etc etc. Love to follow your story and have you follow mine
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    sure why not...when do we start?? i need a new motivator as ive hit a plateau...
  • sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Count me in !! I am up for the challenge ;}

I wish you the best of luck ;}

AWESOME WAYNE!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL :)
  • kbhlmh
    kbhlmh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try!
  • JBRealtorGal
    JBRealtorGal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Count me in. For my optimum healthy weight, 40 pounds total is about what I need to lose. Cheers! (that's a tall glass of water of course) :drinker:
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    sure why not...when do we start?? i need a new motivator as ive hit a plateau...

We start tomorrow and the first report is next Sunday or Wednesday, whichever suits you :) good luck, sweetie!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Count me in... I leave for Vacation that day. 40lbs actually puts me close to my goal weight too. 2.2lbs a week is a tough goal though. I would really be very happy with 30lbs on that date
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! My weight is 179. My goal weight is 139!! Sooo excited! O And my birthday is August 12th and I would LOOOVE to be in a bathing suit on my birthday!!! (No pool needed ;)
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm IN...Im SO IN!!!
  • ColleenJo50
    ColleenJo50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in---sounds like the perfect plan to me---my birthday is August 11th so I would love to be 40 pounds less of me by then. I'd like to add you as a friend also if that's okay with you. So good luck and I'm in will put my starting weigt and all that good stuff next message.
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    We start tomorrow and the first report is next Sunday or Wednesday, whichever suits you :) good luck, sweetie!!!

I weigh in on Friday's so I'll just post that information on Sunday if that's ok
  • dmn72019
    dmn72019 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds great....Count me in !! Thanks for the help !!!
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    Count me in!!! I just started exercising and counting calories this past week and would be thrilled to lose 40 lbs by August! Let's kick some *kitten*!!!!

My start weight
    My mini goal by 8/13 - 240
    My final goal weight -- 170
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Count me in!!! I just started exercising and counting calories this past week and would be thrilled to lose 40 lbs by August! Let's kick some *kitten*!!!!

My start weight
    My mini goal by 8/13 - 240
    My final goal weight -- 170

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's kick some calorie booty!!! LOL! Glad to have you!
  • sherrismith82
    Options

I weigh in on Friday's so I'll just post that information on Sunday if that's ok

That's fine. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    I'll join in on this one too Sherri! I have a Vegas wedding to attend Aug 6 so I'm going to try to lose as close to 40 as possible by then!

Starting weight 180.2
    Goal weight 140
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I was just about to join but I just realized I don't have 40lbs left anymore. Wow...lol.
    Anyways, good luck!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    I'll join in on this one too Sherri! I have a Vegas wedding to attend Aug 6 so I'm going to try to lose as close to 40 as possible by then!

Starting weight 180.2
    Goal weight 140

Im thrilled you're joining, Britt!!!! And good luck, doll!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    I was just about to join but I just realized I don't have 40lbs left anymore. Wow...lol.
    Anyways, good luck!

Oh WOW!!!!! Very inspirational!! And thank-you for posting!!!!