Postcard Challenge, Round 19

Options
Hi There!

I joined Round 18 of the Postcard Challenge and won!

This Challenge was exciting to me as the author of Evanston, A Postcard History, published by Arcadia Publishing in 2008. Because I won, the winner of Round 19 will get an extra, special treat! I will be sending an authentic, antique postcard from the 19th century to the next winner!

Ok, here we go! Post your weight as of tomorrow (April 1) and I will make a note of it. In 2 weeks (April 15), post your finishing weight and if you lost the most weight, I will send you a special postcard from Evanston, Illinois. The winner will also get to host the next round!

In round 18, Manda asked for everyone to make some pledges for the next two weeks. I thought that was a great idea, so I'll do the same.

Mine:
60 minutes of exercise minimum 5 days
Strength 3 days
Drink 64oz of water minimum daily :drinker:

Feel free to add me because I'll post a reminder in my status of when to have your final weigh-in.

WE CAN DO THIS! WOOWHOO! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    thanks for posting :happy: here's my start # 201.6

Goals to continue doing as well as I have been :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Super!! I'll put 211.1lb as my SW.

My goals:
    20 minutes of exercise minimum daily
    Drink 64oz of water minimum daily
    More fruits and veggies

Good luck everyone!!
    Manda
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm in this round.. my normal weigh-in is tomorrow so I will post with my new weight then.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm 245.2. The lowest I've been for years!

Pledging water, water and more water. And to get my butt back to the gym
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Starting weight? Can I post tomorrow morning? It's 2.40pm here in the UK!!!!

And I'll post my goals for the 2 weeks.

Congrats on winning your first postcard challenge:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Starting weight: 233

My goals are to eat more fish (this is so hard on me)
    and more fruit ( I can't seem to do this either)
    I am starting 30 Day Shred today and let's hope I see a BIG difference in two weeks....

Good luck everybody!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 214.

My goals:
    Drink more water
    No soda
    Starting C25K next week... hope it helps on the weight loss and gets me running!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Starting weight? Can I post tomorrow morning? It's 2.40pm here in the UK!!!!

And I'll post my goals for the 2 weeks.

Congrats on winning your first postcard challenge:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX

Please do! I have a busy weekend with kids' stuff...no worries!
  • Missevanston
    Options
    I'm in this round.. my normal weigh-in is tomorrow so I will post with my new weight then.

Sounds great! Good Luck!!
  • Missevanston
    Options
    Hi There!

I joined Round 18 of the Postcard Challenge and won!

This Challenge was exciting to me as the author of Evanston, A Postcard History, published by Arcadia Publishing in 2008. Because I won, the winner of Round 19 will get an extra, special treat! I will be sending an authentic, antique postcard from the 19th century to the next winner!

Ok, here we go! Post your weight as of tomorrow (April 1) and I will make a note of it. In 2 weeks (April 15), post your finishing weight and if you lost the most weight, I will send you a special postcard from Evanston, Illinois. The winner will also get to host the next round!

In round 18, Manda asked for everyone to make some pledges for the next two weeks. I thought that was a great idea, so I'll do the same.

Mine:
    60 minutes of exercise minimum 5 days
    Strength 3 days
    Drink 64oz of water minimum daily :drinker:

Feel free to add me because I'll post a reminder in my status of when to have your final weigh-in.

WE CAN DO THIS! WOOWHOO! :flowerforyou:

I forgot to post my own weight....DUH. I usually weigh in on Monday's at the Y, so I will post my weight from last Monday, of 218 and hope that I have not done too much damage...lol. Here's to a good Monday!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Here we go then: starting weight, as of this morning, = 184.5lbs (up again!!!! Pah!)

My goals:

30 Day Shred, (joined a challenge for lent but I'm the only one posting so, joined another for April. I'm starting at level 3 - that's where I'm up to, then I'll start back at level 1 after 10 days!!!);
    walk at home dvd - at least 2 miles, mon, tues, thur, sat and sun;
    tue, thu, sat/sun - at least 30mins of Just Dance;
    drink, at least, 9 glasses of water each day;
    relax for 15-30 mins each day;
    C25K running programme - I start week 7 tomorrow!

I've also taken delivery of Zumba for the Wii so I'm going to try and fit that in somewhere!!!!

I would sooooooooooooo love to see 179lbs at the end of this challenge and to be overweight, not obese!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • romanhokie
    romanhokie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dang, missed it. Just a busy week. I'll keep tabs here and try to get in on PC#20. Good luck, everyone!
  • hollycurran
    Options
    i'm in! a little late but im in! my weight is 160, same as it was at the end of the last challenge, and my goal is to just get under the 160 mark!

pledges: to go to the gym at least 4 days a week, to do minimum of 45 minutes of cardio a day, and to not miss a day of writing on here!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    sorry just realised that I ever posted my starting weight- it is 290- but if it's too late to join this round i willunderstand :-) have a great evening everyone!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Here we go then: starting weight, as of this morning, = 184.5lbs (up again!!!! Pah!)

My goals:

30 Day Shred, (joined a challenge for lent but I'm the only one posting so, joined another for April. I'm starting at level 3 - that's where I'm up to, then I'll start back at level 1 after 10 days!!!);
    walk at home dvd - at least 2 miles, mon, tues, thur, sat and sun;
    tue, thu, sat/sun - at least 30mins of Just Dance;
    drink, at least, 9 glasses of water each day;
    relax for 15-30 mins each day;
    C25K running programme - I start week 7 tomorrow!

I've also taken delivery of Zumba for the Wii so I'm going to try and fit that in somewhere!!!!

I would sooooooooooooo love to see 179lbs at the end of this challenge and to be overweight, not obese!!!!

LouiseXXX

Confession time: I failed miserably last week on the eating and exercise front!!! So I'm making a concerted effort this week to knuckle down and get back into the swing of things!

Today was my belated Mother's Day and I ate almost my entire calorie intake in pancakes , for my breakfast!!!! I did get my butt out of bed and walk 5 miles with Leslie Sansone. I'm off on a walk with my family this afternoon then I feel a Zumba and Just Dance 2 sesh will be on the timetable this evening!

Not sure I'll see the 170s at the end of this challenge but I'm determined to get as close as I can!!!!!

LouiseXXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    Confession time: I failed miserably last week on the eating and exercise front!!! So I'm making a concerted effort this week to knuckle down and get back into the swing of things!

Today was my belated Mother's Day and I ate almost my entire calorie intake in pancakes , for my breakfast!!!! I did get my butt out of bed and walk 5 miles with Leslie Sansone. I'm off on a walk with my family this afternoon then I feel a Zumba and Just Dance 2 sesh will be on the timetable this evening!

Not sure I'll see the 170s at the end of this challenge but I'm determined to get as close as I can!!!!!

LouiseXXXX

Managed the Zumba sesh but not the Just Dance 2.

LouiseXXX
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm 245.2. The lowest I've been for years!

Pledging water, water and more water. And to get my butt back to the gym

Got my butt back to the gym. My weight hasn't moved much, hoping it will melt away this week
  • looby1968
    Options
    Sneaky peek this morning - 180.5lbs!!!!! Whoohoo! I may yet see 170s this time.

Also, weighed myself on the Wii and I'm no longer obese!!!!!! Took me an extra week to reach that mini goal, but I'm there.

Very Happy Bunny :bigsmile:

LouiseXXX
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Sneaky peek this morning - 180.5lbs!!!!! Whoohoo! I may yet see 170s this time.

Also, weighed myself on the Wii and I'm no longer obese!!!!!! Took me an extra week to reach that mini goal, but I'm there.

Very Happy Bunny :bigsmile:

LouiseXXX

YAY!!!! super happy for you!!!! wtg, girl and thanks for all your inspiration :flowerforyou: