SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!!

Zsangel
Zsangel Posts: 202
edited September 25 in Success Stories
I'm proud to say that as of about an hour ago, my BMI is within a HEALTHY RANGE (according to my Wii Fit anyway!

Since December 25th I am down from 117.8kg (259 pounds.. YIKES!) to 86.2kg (190 Pounds) NO MORE OBESE/OVERWEIGHT
25 more pounds to go until my goal weight, then we'll go from there! BRING IT ON =D
WOO HOO!!
How is everybody else going? I hope you're all as proud of yourselves as I am <3
Xx

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Excellent work, well done
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    That's fabulous!!! I'd love to get down to "overweight" soon, and what a thrill it would be to break the "healthy weight" category. Thanks for reminding us that it can be done!!!
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    That is so great!! way to go!
  • Hikaroo
    Hikaroo Posts: 16
    Congrats! That's really awesome!
    You must be taller than me, because I weigh just about that and I'm still in the really high end. xD;;
  • Zsangel
    Congrats! That's really awesome!
    You must be taller than me, because I weigh just about that and I'm still in the really high end. xD;;

Thanks =) I'm 182cm (not sure what that is in ft/inches, maybe 5,9/5,10?
  • Zsangel
    Thanks you everybody for your kind words, I don't know where I'd be without this site, it's helping me heaps!
    =) xx
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!