Sugar

Options
Anyone else going way over your sugar? I am balanced everywhere else, but the fruit I eat throws me off. Any suggestions besides eat less fruit.

Replies

• MaryBeth1989
    Options
    Bump! Me too my friend!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I am over a lot too but honestly I don't worry about it because it stuff like fruit, its still better than the sugar plus the calories fron candy. Hasn't hurt my weight loss. Sorry don't have any suggestiond.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Instead of fruit, what about veggies????
  • ritter_dl
    Options
    My dietian said s long as the sugar is from fruit, its fine. I go over all the time because I eat fruit 2-3 times a day.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yep, fruit puts me way over too. So I took it off my diary.
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Me too :smile:

I'm just trying to track where its coming from and if its in fruit,veg and dairy produce not wory about it too much.
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I go way over all the time too. Sometimes it IS because of the sugar from sweets, but most of it is always from fruit. It sux b/c if something isn't full of sugar then it is full of salt and I am supposed to watch my sodium intake b/c of high blood pressure. Still not very successful with either tho. :( (It's my own fault) :)
  • lkarnold
    lkarnold Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am not going to worry about it anymore and I am also going to delete it from my list. Most of my sugar comes from fruit and milk (even moy organiz fat-free), so I am not going to worry anymore!