Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats your BIGGEST battle with...

2»

Replies

• bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    hmmm - cereal! I would eat it all day if I could, ridiculous amounts of it!!! and eating out in general, I can be "good" on my own, but find it so hard to not join in with my friends and get the same thing or share crazy desserts :P
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    my biggest battle is with myself, i have no will power!!! i prefer savoury to sweet stuff thank heavens i have to go out of the way to get to a greggs or i'd be stuffing steak bakes and sausage & bean melts constantly, i am a sucker for pastry i am addicted to pies really have to try and avoid those when i'm out and about. any snack in a bag is also a huge temptation to me although got a bit of a craving for chocolate at the moment
  • I eat out of boredom so that has just got to stop! I also eat out, mostly because I had to move in with the parents and they dont care about thier food consumpiton and pay no attention to what thier eating. Actually, sometimes it seems that if a food can be considered healthy they best "doctor it up!"
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Being at other peoples houses or out for dinner! i find it so hard to not just shut off my brain and eat what everyone else is eating! eek!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Bread and noodle soup!!
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Cheese! And cheese with crackers or french bread. Then I found that some cheeses irritate my stomach shortly after starting to lose weight. I'd never noticed. I guess that says a lot about how bad I was feeling at the time!

And crisps. LOTS of crisps :grumble: mostly with a few slices of cheese :tongue:

You know, since I joined MFP I think I've only eaten one packet of crisps! That's incredible for me!! :smile:
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    remember when i walk in the kitchen I dont have to eat something. Remembering when I cook dinner I dont have to taste test it 50 times and than eat dinner (again) remembering that I can stop eatting even if theres just a few bits left on the plate. ( me cleaning my plate does not solve anything only makes me fat) And this one is the hardest and I can't seem to remember To eat slow.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Mexican food! Sooo good, especially since I'm In San Diego so close to the border.

And Carl's Jr. I have a thing for famous stars...especially now I've discovered their "trim it" option!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    American Style Pancakes (those small ones that are made with self-raising flour),
    my Mum's cooking,
    Dorito crisps,I'm constantly dodging these! D:

EDIT: Tesco Bakery...eeek...LOL(which isn't easy because these Tesco Expresses keep popping up everywhere! But thats another story,ahaha.)

doritos do me in too. I stop myself from having them so often that when I finally eat them I go overboard!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Eating due to boredom, not true hunger.....

Cake balls.....

Weekends :wink:

Kaye
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Weather and exercising. I like this site because it does let me know how much I will lose if I eat so much and then exercise so much. I see that the more I exercise the more I will lose. So on cold rainy/snowy days like today, it's hard to motivate myself. I know I won't be walking briskly outside today so will have to do more inside. Or go out for a swim perhaps.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Pepsi, I would drink 3-4 a day if I could. The funny thing is that I only used to drink water and milk until my ex-wife introduced me to pepsi for breakfast.
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    cookie dough... no matter if it's in ice cream, baked, raw... I love cookie dough. :O) & chocolate.. in general. YUM!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Sweets- especially jelly babies!
    Doritos
    Biscuits!!! Custard and bourbon creams are amazing! Problem is once I start I can't stop with biscuits so I try not to have any in the house at all :/

If it's actual hunger and not just cravings for snacks, my biggest battle is probably with the pizza takeaway - especially after work when I'm hungry and can't wait to get home :(
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Salty snacks...Doritos, more Doritos, chips and Salsa. Pepperidge Farm Sausalito cookies and cheese...the fatty ones like brie and fresh mozzarella.
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    KFC
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Dominos pizza *drool*

Salt & Vinegar Crisps with dips

Cheese any type lol

Soda was in there too but i have not had a drop in 3 weeks :smile: