Insanity Schedule?

Options
Anybody doing insanity have any advice about what workouts to do what day...how many workouts in a day? how many times a week? I guess I just need an example of your workout regimen with insanity...

Replies

• lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    If you Google "Insanity calendar," you'll get tons of calendars to pop up in images and it shows what workouts to do each day. :smile:
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I follow the schedule that Insanity provides. In case you don't have it here is a link to the schedule:

http://www.extremely-fit.com/downloads/Insanity_Calendar.pdf
  • lilttriana
    Options
    Hi there,

I am doing the Insanity Program and am in week 3.. Did you not get the calendar?. If you send me your email in a message I could email you the whole program calendar..

:-)
  • tlschlp
    tlschlp Posts: 54
    Options
    If you go into WOWY on beachbody.com's website you should be able to auto-schedule the workouts onto the system.

Didn't you get a calendar with INSANITY? That should help you, too.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Anybody doing insanity have any advice about what workouts to do what day...how many workouts in a day? how many times a week? I guess I just need an example of your workout regimen with insanity...

You can purchase the program through www.beachbody.com. Interesting thing about doing it that way. It comes with a great return policy, the program layout, diet guide, a way to return disks that are damaged or not working correctly.
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump :) I'm going to start Insanity soon too!
  • jmhigg1020
    jmhigg1020 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OK -seriously? I had just emailed the Beachbody people to get this exact info when I saw this!!! I have it, but my husband misplaced the paperwork and I couldn't find it. Thanks for the link - I got what I needed! :)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

You can purchase the program through www.beachbody.com. Interesting thing about doing it that way. It comes with a great return policy, the program layout, diet guide, a way to return disks that are damaged or not working correctly.

Don't bother.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Maybe she just wanted to know what the schedule looked like before committing to the program and the purchase.
  • wilmelenne
    wilmelenne Posts: 113
    Options
    thanks everyone. a friend gave me the dvds but no calender...
  • HartsvilleMom3
    HartsvilleMom3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity today. Just did the fit test