most annoying dvd trainer?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
my vote is going to jillian on the shred it with kettlebells... its a great workout but she never even seems to as much as pause on that one.. last time i did it i found my self several times saying shut up to the screen.... and it just really annoyed me lol.. I know some folks are gonna come stone me for saying that about jillian lol

i know also many will say tony horton on p90x, i guess i'm just used to him or maybe his corny jokes soften the blow he's inflicting..

anyhow nominate your candidates

Replies

• sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    JILLIAN! I almost can't do the 30 Day Shred because she drives me crazy!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Tony can get pretty old, pretty quick. I found myself popping ear buds in with ipod going doing those dvd's.

awesome workouts, but after 2 months, I was ready for something new in my ears.
  • spackled1
    spackled1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Jillian, hands down!
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin. "Squeeze those buns or nobody else will!"
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand woman front leaders...I find them so annoyin' and so fake.

Tony Horton - is by far my favourite. I normally don't listen to his 'quotes' day after day - I'm to busy in my 'zone' while doin' my exercises.

It will be interestin' to see who else makes this list :happy:
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Oh, that's a good one lol :)
  • fitnessbekhs
    Options
    Tony Horton...I can't stand listening to him. I find myself telling him to shove it...But I love the workout. Earbuds are a must!
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My vote would be Denise Austin, also. She sounds so fake and entirely too "happy!" Also, she never seems to sweat!
  • snoland81
    snoland81 Posts: 19
    Options
    TONY HORTON by far;) love the workouts though! Sorry Tony, but you can get old quick;) LOL
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Jillian for sure but tehn again i REFUSE to give her any of my hard-earned money to further fund her "image"
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My vote goes to Denise Austin, I have to mute her in order to do her workouts! Her voice is so irritating to me!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options

OMG I have to concur and those eyes....and them funky facial expressions!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals! I cant even watch the commercial that has her on it! just pisses me off and annoys me!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    lol I must be the opposite but I love tony - his dorkiness during the video helps me stick with it :)

I didn't like billy blanks though
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Denise Austin - but it's not her voice that gets to me, it's her eyes! I don't know why but I think they're creepy...
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Denise Austen. But then again, she was talking about plyometrics before Shaun T was even out of diapers. LOL (I used to do her pregnancy workout video. Very good.)
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin - she is way to happy for me. I like some encouragement but she goes overboard!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Jillian.. hate her. I turn the volume all the way down and put on music cause when I listen to her I just wan to turn it off or throw my weights through the t.v.
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    You remember Susan Powter????? Now she was annoying!! (except technically she wasn't on DVD, but VHS....LOL)
  • kkrueger125
    kkrueger125 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I remember Susan! STOP THE INSANITY....she was crazy! LOL