1 YR ANNY!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!
I just want to thank everyone who has helped me along my way, and everyone in general, cause without you all here for the same cause it wouldn't be much of a sit!!!
I am just coming up to my 1 yr anniversary here on MFP, and I can't say enough how much this site helped me.... For the first time in my life, I lost all the weight I had intentionally planned on, and then some, as well for the first time, I was able to do it all without the aid of any weight loss meds which I had become a fan of trying!!!
I was off on Mat leave for the year, had almost NO time for working out... and found this wonderful site!
I can honestly say I lost all of my weight with portion control and daily eating changes, and nothing more.
For a year now, I have only eaten on a side plate, have increased my fruits and veggie portions by at least 80% and have a newly found love for low calorie foods!!!
After having my two babes, I started this site at 155lbs and have maintained a 135lbs body for nearly 4months already. Now it's time to tone, and enjoy!!!
I wish everyone the BEST, and hope all of your successes are just as complete!
I'll pop in from time to time, to say hello!!!!!!!
Thanks for more then you know!!! :flowerforyou:

15398.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Hey Everyone!!!!
    I just want to thank everyone who has helped me along my way, and everyone in general, cause without you all here for the same cause it wouldn't be much of a sit!!!
    I am just coming up to my 1 yr anniversary here on MFP, and I can't say enough how much this site helped me.... For the first time in my life, I lost all the weight I had intentionally planned on, and then some, as well for the first time, I was able to do it all without the aid of any weight loss meds which I had become a fan of trying!!!
    I was off on Mat leave for the year, had almost NO time for working out... and found this wonderful site!
    I can honestly say I lost all of my weight with portion control and daily eating changes, and nothing more.
    For a year now, I have only eaten on a side plate, have increased my fruits and veggie portions by at least 80% and have a newly found love for low calorie foods!!!
    After having my two babes, I started this site at 155lbs and have maintained a 135lbs body for nearly 4months already. Now it's time to tone, and enjoy!!!
    I wish everyone the BEST, and hope all of your successes are just as complete!
    I'll pop in from time to time, to say hello!!!!!!!
    Thanks for more then you know!!! :flowerforyou:

15398.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    COngratulations on your loss and your anniversary. Your little ones are so cute.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Congrats!!!!!
    Hitting that 1 year mark really feels good, doesn't it. :bigsmile:
    Keep up the great work!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!