Team Challenge (a la Biggest Loser) - 03/28/2011 thru 04/28/

Options

Replies

• miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    I'd like to get in, but also need a partner. Starting weight 270.2. I'll get the body fat% tomorrow at the gym.

no need for body fat % - this isn't a body fat lost, but a percentage of weight lost which we can determine from your starting weight, and your "check - in" weight.
  • jmminmn
    jmminmn Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm in
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    I'm in

great! you will have 3 on your team. silverlil, myatac428 and you. :D I still need your starting weight.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, was down 1 pound this morning already! :)

emoticon-cute-002.gif
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Woohoo, was down 1 pound this morning already! :)

emoticon-cute-002.gif

Woot! Go TEAM!!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Just a quick hey hey - weigh in on monday.... :D don't let the weekend get ya!
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Hey hey! My weigh in found me at 224! Wooooot!
    And I'm TOTALLY working out like 2x a day now. We're in the final countdown! 26 more days! eeek!
  • garnetchic0113
    Options
    Hiya everyone...quick question. I know it's teh 4th and a few days past, is there a way to get in this one or should I wait for the end of april to join...if it's not to late..does someone want to be my partner? Im up for the challenge :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for the week is 174.0, that's a .4 gain. :grumble: Sorry teammates, I'll do better next week
  • donbogi67
    donbogi67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in this morning...253.0lbs. No change. BF% 29.7

I will get my partners data and post it to you or she will....

Good Luck to all!

Cheers!
    DonnieB
  • donbogi67
    donbogi67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Tee_S is down 1.0 lbs - 149 current weight
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    nice job so far everyone... Remember I need your Monday weights before 9:00 pm Pacific Time so i can post up the % weight loss per team tomorrow!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Hiya everyone...quick question. I know it's teh 4th and a few days past, is there a way to get in this one or should I wait for the end of april to join...if it's not to late..does someone want to be my partner? Im up for the challenge :)

If we can find another person to give you a teammate, we can let you jump in. Know anyone on this site that might want to join in with you??
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Good thing I got to weigh in this morning instead of tomorrow morning....Eek, rough food day...

Current weight: 277.0 (-1 lb! I'll take it!)
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Looks like we're together! *waves* Adding you as a friend! Let's rock this place!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Welcome to our newest team, shiggity and garnetchic0113... no time like the present!

Everyone else, remember to get me your "new" weight today. Thanks!
  • garnetchic0113
    Options
    Welcome to our newest team, shiggity and garnetchic0113... no time like the present!

Everyone else, remember to get me your "new" weight today. Thanks!

Thank you and I am so looking forward to this. Shiggity....we can do this!!!!! :)
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Team M&M checking in.

Missevanston
    SW - 218lbs
    Week 1 4/4 - 215lbs [-3lbs]

Outersoul
    SW - 246lbs
    Week 1 4/4 - 244lbs [-2lbs]

Team M&M total: -5lbs
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Team Tazmanian Devils

silversil
    SW: 179
    CW: 176

myatac428
    SW: 214.5
    CW: 212
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    So far so good teams... Still need a few more reports then we can see how we did.