Anyone 5'0 tall and around 155 pounds...needing to lose 25-3

Options
I'm looking for some MFP friends that are around my height and weight! I thought it would be an awesome idea to find others that are just like me in the same predicament as me, and we could try to help each other and motivate one another! Befriend me if you are around my measurements! I've had two children, can't get rid of my extra baby weight that has just been lingering on me! Ughh! Need some more motivation and help from people who are in the same boat and can relate to me! :)

Replies

• Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi--

I'm 5'1/2"...yes that 1/2" makes the world of difference for me. ahahhaha

I have lost 21 lbs (since 2/1/11) but need to lose 27 more lbs or go down 3 more sizes to a size 2 (whichever comes first).

I would love to be on this journey with you to help encourage and share ideas.

Add me if you would like.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 150 right now, and I'm 5'2.5", so definitely a shorty. It's harder for us! when I run at 6.0 mph, I feel like I'm at an all out sprint, and the amazon girl next to me is just effortlessly jogging away at 6.5, haha.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall and I'm 147 now...started at 155
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0" but I have a total of 85lbs to lose. Lost 25 already with 50 lbs left.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm 4'11"... Started out weighing 170 but am down to 155. Would like to ultimately drop to 115, but I think having 'like body types' sticking together could be a very good thing. :) I start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow too... wish me luck!
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    im 5'1", feel free to add me, im not 155 lb tho, im 187. i wish i was 155 lol
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" and weigh 150lbs!! Add me!!
  • jeslawson
    Options
    Hey all I am 5'1 and weigh 165, this is the most I have ever weighed, even when I was pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago.

This might be just what I need to help motivate me, no one I know understands that when you are shorter you have to worry more,

My daughter is already 3'5, Im hopin she is as short as me, ... Please add me and we can work together to meet our goals

SW : 165
    GW1 : 145
    GW : 125
  • astauff
    astauff Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey I am 5'0 and my current weight is 158. I started using MFP about a week and half ago and so far I have lost 2 lbs. This is really a great way to lose weight. I have the app on my phone which makes counting my calories so easy. I can scan labels of foods ive eatin to get the most accurate calories it is great. Goodluck to you.
  • Dashyy
    Dashyy Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'0 exactly ! haha i BARELY joined which is why i havent added anyone .. i saw ur topic i was like oh memememememe im 5'0 lol ! well i need some motivation also maybe we can help eachother out !
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5 2' and a half and currently weight 158, would love to lose 30 more lbs!. Add me as a friend!:smile:
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    5'0" about 135
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot even too and although I weigh a LOT more than all of you, I am fighting the same battle.
    Good luck to all of us!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm 5'0 and 151lbs right now. I just recently had a little boy and have lost 25lbs since I delivered, but the last 20lbs just doesn't seem to want to budge. I also was a little fluffy when I conceived, so I could stand to lose 30lbs in all.
  • jomama20
    jomama20 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Im 5'0 tall and 160 pounds I totally hear all of you of this. Being short is harder for some reason to loose weight. I have seen it with myself comparing to other taller people, they seem to loose it sooner if anything.
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 146.5lb. I started at 165 last year and since joining MFL lost 9 more lbs. My goal weight is 132--and I'll see how I feel when I get there! We can do it!!

Feel free to add me!
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 161. Started last week at 164. NEED to get below 135!!! Would LOVE to get below 130 :smile: I really relate to the all-out sprint at 6.0 mph - my short legs are going twice as fast as amazon girl's! I'm new so I don't know how to do the friend thing yet - would love to have friends tho :laugh: I'm still trying to figure out all the things this site does...
  • Katy114
    Katy114 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...a giant among women, I know ;) I am 154, started at 161, and would like to get down to 120 or thereabouts. I'm just hitting that lull, so a little mutual encouragement is much needed. :)
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    5'2 started at 187. Now at 140. About 10 more lbs to go and then I will decide if I want to get to 125.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Also I just wanted to say I actually disagree with the comment that its hard to lose weight if you are shorter. I haven't had any problems losing almost 50lbs with a 1200 calorie diet and working out 3 days a week. With that said 50lbs lost on someone that is 5'2 makes a much bigger difference than someone 5'5 - Even 10lbs at our height really makse a big difference and therefore, we are much cooler than everyone else :laugh: