This summer, I'm gonna rock...

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A tanned upper body working in the garden that doesn`t have dresser disease...my chest falling into my drawers. :smokin:

:love:

I was hoping you would notice. :blushing:
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Sundresses and cute form-fitting t-shirts!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Both of my new bikinis!

Summer dresses to work every chance I get!

Cute shorts and tank tops!
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    The shortest shorts/skirts I can find.
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Every little thing i put on! & wearing it with CONFIDENCE!!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I just bought a new bikini and I am going to rock it out BIG TIME for my 30th bday in Las Vegas!!! :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    This summer, I'm gonna rock...my Husbands world!

oh and maybe a few other peoples while I am at it baby!!! I am going to show people this girl is FABULOUS at 45 (my birthday is June 1st)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    This summer, I'm gonna rock...my Husbands world!

oh and maybe a few other peoples while I am at it baby!!! I am going to show people this girl is FABULOUS at 45 (my birthday is June 1st)

AWESOME!!!! :drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    some firm fitting shorts and a tank top without my "bingo lady arms". th_happy0005.gif

And you?? :smokin:

Nice
    Go Shannnnnoooonnnn!
  • lfritze
    lfritze Posts: 5
    Options
    bikinis and tube tops!!!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Tube tops without that little armpit blubber, sundresses without that extra belly insulation, and my bikini!! :bigsmile:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Tan, well defined shoulders.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Confidence!

And I'm gonna rock it even though I'll still have weight to lose...because I know I'll already have lost so much!

Woohoo! I like that. :drinker:

I'm going to rock confidence too. I'm happy in dresses but I can't seem to pull off bright colors. I think its a mentality thing because it feels like I'm drawing too much attention to myself but I don't want to care anymore. Just need to push through 10 pounds and I'll be skipping my way through summer.
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    I'm going to rock being able to shop at a normal store for my summer wardrobe this year... bye bye mommy sweats all year long... hello something remotely cute!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    In public: my new super-flirty-electric-blue bikini... and pretty much everything else I wear ;)
    Just for my husband: nothin' but a smile baby....
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Not huffing and puffing during hiking...and wearing shorts instead of long pants.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    a bathing suit with confidence!
    I haven't told any of my friend who have gone away for school about my weight loss,and now that I'm working on toning I want to knock their socks off at the beach this summer :P
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    some girl's world.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sorry!! Shameless bump just because I wanna keep this in focus!! :flowerforyou:

My goal for today is that in 6-weeks the jeans I'm wearing now will become my "fat jeans". :smokin: :drinker:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I always wear shorts in the summer either way but feel self-conscious anyway (I HATE wearing long pants in the summer) so I can't wait to wear the shorts that have been a little tight!

A BIKINI!!!!!!!!!

Going out clothes - I always feel like a fat pig when I go out w my girlfiends in the summer so I can't wait to rock shorts and a cute tank top when we go out once a month :D