45lbs lost!!! With pics of course :)

Options

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great job and welcome to Florida!!! I love it here!!!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    fantastic job you have done so well and look great
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    All I can say is "WoW" and "WoW" - You have done such an aMaZiNg job - Such a transformation - Wear that bikini with pride - You have worked so hard and in 8 months - that is FaNtAsTiC - :smile: :smile: :smile: You are such an Inspiration - Thankyou for sharing
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Mandie! Be proud of yourself! :drinker:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I feel like squealing like a little high school girl...EEEE OMG!!!! Look at youuuu!!
    It's amazing enough when you read/hear someone say that they've lost 45 pounds, but pictures just magnify the hard work you put in. What a difference! You look absolutely fantastic.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Amazing job you did. You being my height and you started at a weight close to where I was when I decided to make a change you are also very inspirational to me. Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Im not really sure where the next 5-10 lbs your thinking of trying to lose are going to come from, I couldnt see any fat anywhere!!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You did such a great job! :) Congratulations on all your hard work. It paid off!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    YYAYYAYAYAYY!!! :love: You look GREAT!!!! So inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Great job looking nice..:smile:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Great work :bigsmile:
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look great 10 more lbs you look so skinny now .i hope i look that good in 9 months .good luck on your move in florida
  • lovingwoods5
    Options
    Good job!
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    Great Job!!! Congrats!!
  • MsWright28
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! LOOKING GOOD...for sure motivation for me to keep pushing. 10lbs lost and more to go!
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Makes me want to workout!!! Thanks for posting!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I had a very similar starting weight and goal, as you and its great to see where I could be in a few more months (I'm only 3/4" taller).

You've given me some motivation too!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you are my exact height and are at my goal weight, so it is definitely inspiring to see your transformation! it really helps me want to push to get like you!! nice work :)
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Good Job!
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    Very nice!! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!