Just got Breast Implants

Options

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    im so getting a pair too after im done nursing, I always did cuz even fat I was flat.
    U should just wait on exercise but eat good
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You ladies and your implants. When I hit 18 I was a 36DD, I got pregnant last June (miscarried 4 months in) but my chest size never went down. Now I'm in a 36F. I'll gladly give someone else half of my chest.

But in all seriousness, my mother got a reduction and went through the whole not being able to exercise, extreme pain, etc. She drank a lot of water, kept to her calories, and tried to be as active as she could SAFELY. If you gain a few pounds or lose tone, that's fine. You don't want to risk your health ever.

ME! MEE!! GIVE THEM TO ME!!! <3
  • sbranaghan
    sbranaghan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Probably best advice so far!!!! If you are allowed, I would just walk. Don't ruin a good thing :)
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Im sure you are not on bed rest while you are in recovery? If not, hit the pavement... Walk it out!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'd gladly share my breast as well! Being a 46F/G really sucks and kills my back big time, would LOVE a reduction! Good Luck with your new breast! I'm happy you got what you wanted! Enjoy!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You ladies and your implants. When I hit 18 I was a 36DD, I got pregnant last June (miscarried 4 months in) but my chest size never went down. Now I'm in a 36F. I'll gladly give someone else half of my chest.

But in all seriousness, my mother got a reduction and went through the whole not being able to exercise, extreme pain, etc. She drank a lot of water, kept to her calories, and tried to be as active as she could SAFELY. If you gain a few pounds or lose tone, that's fine. You don't want to risk your health ever.

ME! MEE!! GIVE THEM TO ME!!! <3

I'm real sorry about your miscarriage. I know how devastating it is, I had 3 of them! It gets earsier though and you will get preggo again. I was pregnant 6 times and I have 3 boys now, 18, 12 and 10. Good luck hon.
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I would gladly give some of mine away too....who wants them?

Sorry about your m/c I have had 7 and they never get easier to deal with. I do have 3 wonderful children though, so I can't complain. I hope you get to fulfill your dream of being a mommy soon. Hang in there!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Why would you add weight to your body with implants?

Because she wanted to?

Rude.

and Jealous?
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Why would you add weight to your body with implants?

Because she wanted to?

Rude.

and Jealous?

Careful Jenna, they might report you... SOMEONE just so happens to be a baby haha
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    jump rope sounds like an awful idea lol. those boobies will be up and down and sore lol
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I want fake boobies!!! After I reach my goal and maintain for at least 6 months, of course!!

Enjoy your new ta-ta's and take care of yourself!!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    This is probably a WICKED stupid question but im just curious so dont judge lol but if you have breast implants..can you NOT get breast cancer?
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    If you watch working videos or look through fitness magazine, you see fit woman with fake boobs! =)

Shoot I plan on getting implants after I'm done having kids! I went from a B to C back to a B but they aren't very pretty! LOL My husband doesn't mind but he got me lingerie in the size I needed and it didn't fit in the chest part because of my boobs. Also bra shopping has been a pain in the butt! Lady said I'm a 38B but I still have extra space in the cup and 36B is a bit small.

I'm 25 and way too young to have saggy boobs! lol
  • Balishdear
    Options
    I don't think there are anything wrong with implants, depending on your reasons. if its for anyone but yourself, bad idea. I always thought about them, after I'm done having children of course. I wouldn't be able to afford them now anyhow, but maybe once i'm in my career and done with college. Im already a 38 full D, but I'm sure after I drop 50 pounds that they will be smaller. I can't be that lucky to keep the same size boobs and be 130 pounds!
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @peep_chic mmmm.... LMAO
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow Ladies (and 1 guy I think)!! Thanks for all o the support:flowerforyou: . I joined a site JBI (Justimplants.com) and its awful. Very cliquey and u cant upload pics and it just sucked.Hrd to post and find peopple... too complicated, especially when youre taking pain killers all dam day. :noway:
    My MFP peeps are THE BEST!!!!!! THANKS A MILLION EVERYONE!

Send me a message if you want to know my story.

I love MFP!!! I am goin to stick with more protein (although I havent pooped since Monday- surgery was Tuesday am) and limit my calories. I usually stick with 11-1300, but will try to keep em at 1000-1100 since I am sitting aound all day.

And for the record... yes I am SUPER EXCITED!!! Cant wait til they drop and I can wear a normal bra again tho. This summer will be awesome!! Loosing the last 10 poins (hopfeully) ad my new boobs will have me looking as good on the outside as I feel on the inside. :blushing:
  • SashaSpells
    Options
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good lord I'm jealous!! How much did they cost?? I think my husband would have a fit if I got them lol..not to mention my family. I guess a girl can always dream huh?

X2... Yep, what she said.
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is probably a WICKED stupid question but im just curious so dont judge lol but if you have breast implants..can you NOT get breast cancer?

Yes, you can. They don't remove your natural breast tissue (and so don't remove BC risk), and the implants do make it harder (not impossible) to detect early cancer. This is more-so in the above-the-muscle placements than the under-the-muscle.

The cost depends on where you live, the type of facility that you go to, and the surgeon you choose. Could be 5K, could be 10-12K. I know the facility here requires payment in full before the surgery.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Good lord I'm jealous!! How much did they cost?? I think my husband would have a fit if I got them lol..not to mention my family. I guess a girl can always dream huh?

X2... Yep, what she said.

I'm allowed after we have kids. My boobs are so deflated since the fat loss, if pregnancy doesn't help me out like it did for my mom im definitely going for it.

OP I would go on walks if I were you and eat more Fiber. It will help with both problems. Congrats, I'm so jealous of my bff's, they look great