45lbs lost!!! With pics of course :)

Options

Replies

• alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! If I were you I'd have a hard time NOT staring at myself in front of the mirror! :drinker: Great job!!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    WOW! Excellent job! That's really an accomplishment! You should be so proud.:flowerforyou:
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    well hello :flowerforyou:
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your a great motivation! I'm 202 but I'm 5'5 :( you look great! Keep it up!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I am also between 5'9" and 5'10". When started MFP, in was at 220 and set a goal of 160, not at 180. Have been thinking that wasn't going to be enough, and was considering 140/150. But if I look like you at 160, I will be thrilled!
  • LegaC
    LegaC Posts: 2
    Options
    45 lbs in 9 months! wow! that's awesome!
    So inspirational - thank you for sharing your successes with us!:flowerforyou:
  • devildawg212
    Options
    WOW girl. You have made a big difference in your looks. You look just fine to me. If I was not married I would have no problem in asking you out. Darn GOOD job, Little Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • veganbecky
    veganbecky Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! I so admire that you have put 9 months of dedication into this...it definitely shows. You look so toned, too!
  • Quaneshia1983
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • lexy83
    lexy83 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • Ncookr
    Ncookr Posts: 11
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the hard work and dedication, and you can achieve things you never dreamed of! You look great in a swim suit!! enjoy the beaches!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration for today!
    I can see ABS!
    I want some :tongue:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Truly inspirational! I can't wait to be able to rock a bikini! :bigsmile:
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That's amazing!
  • sfrunge
    sfrunge Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I just joined a week ago, have lost 4 pounds, love the food and exercise diary. Congratulations, you look great!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful!!!
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    I'm the same height and weight (you were), so inspiring. Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to get where you are. :D
  • candacedianne
    candacedianne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are ready for the beach!!!!
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    You should be very proud of your accomplishment!!!!! I'm proud of you and I don't even know you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!