85 pounds gone (pics)

Options
classyleo77
classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
I have lost 85 pounds and a total of 58 inches. I am 5' 10" and 175 pounds, I've got a very muscular solid build. I started out wearing a tight size 20 and now wear a 4 or 6 depending on the brand. It has taken me 1 year and 3 months and I did it all by following the calorie recommendations here on MFP and working out 6 days a week for 60-90 minutes. And yes I do eat most of my exercise calories. I tried Weight Watchers and other diets before and did not succeed. I had to shift my thinking to a lifestyle change not a diet. Through my journey I have learned that you have to be mentally ready and willing to give it your all. You must remain consistent and patient. That was the key to my success. I wanted it and I wanted it bad! My original goal was a few pounds lower but I am shifting my focus to toning my core and not the number on the scale. The rest of my body is exactly where I'd like it to be. I never thought I'd fit into a size 4 and I don't want to be "too" thin lol. Man never in my life did I think I'd ever speak those words!!

z4-3-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!