Favorite Band?

Options
2»

Replies

• bodybyrick
    Options
    What about the Bee Gees? No one has mentioned the Bee Gees! Well, I'm not too proud to admit that I think they sound awesome. Any takers??? lol
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    What about the Bee Gees? No one has mentioned the Bee Gees! Well, I'm not too proud to admit that I think they sound awesome. Any takers??? lol
    EVERYONE HAS TO ADMIT...that when they are in the car and Staying Alive come on, you sing. Loud, and kinda shake your butt in your car seat. lol ( I always imagine im struting down a street in New York looking all bada** for some reason????) lol :glasses:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Too many for just one favorite! I like everything from doo wop 50's music to Taio Cruz. Just no country - ugh! I know it's popular, my ears close up whenever I hear that twang...

AMEN SISTER!!!! I HATE country music. :noway:

You are obviously a woman of quality and refined taste. :happy:

Oh.. she's something!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Well, we are friends fr a reason. hee hee ;)

Very true!! Lol
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Too many faves too list!! My top 5 would be in no particular order

Dave Matthews Band
    TOOL
    Beastie Boys
    The Offspring
    Non Point

I also love country music, old 90's hip hop, and most alternative rock.......
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Incubus
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Too many faves too list!! My top 5 would be in no particular order

Dave Matthews Band
    TOOL
    Beastie Boys
    The Offspring
    Non Point

I also love country music, old 90's hip hop, and most alternative rock.......

I have seen TOOL twice in concert, last year was the mosr recent, and my GODDDDDDD!!!! The BEST show I have ver been to hands down!!!! Maynard is awesome!!!!
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Portishead
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Music is like air to me, so many that I could name....but here are a few:

Cat Power
    Scout Niblett
    John Lee Hooker
    The Libertines
    The Horrors
    Gliss
    The Kills
    The Rolling Stones
    Albert King
    Lightnin' Hopkins
    The Duke Spirit
    The Black Ryder

Ok, I will leave at that.................
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    No way I could ever pick just one. It just depends on my mood that day. Not sure I could even list a Top 5 without losing sleep over leaving someone out. But I'll try. :)

1. My first love...Van Halen (pre-Hagar)
    2. Nickelback
    3. The Bee Gees *shrug* What can I say? They make me move!
    4. AC/DC
    5. Aerosmith
    5. The Nylons
    5. Quiet Riot
    5. USMC Drill Instructors (recorded running cadences ... OOH-FREAKIN'-RAH! This one makes even my goosebumps stand at attention!)

I just checked and I have nearly 60GB of music in my iTunes library (12,359 songs). I love music and will listen to most anything, given the right mood. Except for rap..I have my limits. :) I do enjoy Kid Rock, but that's as close as I get to rap.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I can't pick one, it depends what mood I'm in but anything from AC/DC to Roy Orbison, and most things in between including country and classical. The only stuff you wont find is the house/garage type stuff and rap.