NSV that makes me a little sad

Options
marji4x
marji4x Posts: 144 Member
I love these jeans and they are just the teensiest bit too loose...and I know they will get looser and I'll have to retire them and I LOVE how they look on me.

Maybe I'll get them tailored. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but does anyone else feel sad they have to lose that special garment? A dress? Pants? A special shirt?

Just curious and of course I am super pleased I have a reason to be complaining ;D

Replies

• shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    YES!!

I have a pair of jeans also that are WAYYY to big on me now... But they are so comfy, looked great when they fit and I refuse to quit wearing them... Just use my belt to hold 'em up!! :-P they probably look horrible, but I love 'em!! hahahah
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    Yeah, but now you get to go SHOPPING! :)
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    Just think, sacrificing that pair of jeans could mean you will find a cuter pair in a smaller size!! :) WIN WIN!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Wash them in hot water and dry them in the drier. They'll shrink a tiny bit!

Some of my favorite boy-short undies are getting too droopy to be cute. Plus, they tend to creep in my buttcrack now that they're too loose. :frown: They were my favorite to wear under my gym clothes... but now they're just distracting.

I wonder if the extra wiggles and shimmies to get them out of my bum burns extra calories... :laugh:
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    After one wearing I could care less about an item so I never get attached. :-)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    DUDE! I KNOW! :( But it is great at the same time. I am sad that my CK's are too big already. I even tried shrinking them a little lol no such luck!

Congrats on your loss though!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Get a belt you LOVE.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I just had this happen with a cute pair of black peep toe heels last week. I put them on and my feet were literally flopping out of them!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    After one wearing I could care less about an item so I never get attached. :-)

OK????????
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options

Some of my favorite boy-short undies are getting too droopy to be cute. Plus, they tend to creep in my buttcrack now that they're too loose. :frown: They were my favorite to wear under my gym clothes... but now they're just distracting.

I wonder if the extra wiggles and shimmies to get them out of my bum burns extra calories... :laugh:

HAHAHAH.. that's too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I can't say I looked good in any of them, but it was sad to give away or sell my old clothes. There were several things that I did really like.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    The only weird one is the way I used to "snuggle" with my upper fat roll. I spent a few nights alone, than bought a body pillow. LOL.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Just think, now you get to go buy your next favorite pair of jeans. Best bet is to buy the same brand in your new size. I'll bet you like them even better. :)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahahaha that is too funny!!! i think you should count it! :wink:
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The only weird one is the way I used to "snuggle" with my upper fat roll. I spent a few nights alone, than bought a body pillow. LOL.

OMG YES THIS TOO! I know I will miss playing with my rolls!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I had a few items over the last year I was sad to have to let go but some shopping for new SMALLER items always made me feel better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!