Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    *forgot to quote*
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Never have loved someone as much and deeply as I do my husband.

Me either sister! GREAT answer!!!! We met in college and all he had to do was look at me and I was like...stick a fork in me...im DONE!!!!! Going on 18 years this July. :smooched:

Congrats! I find it rather special that 2 people can care and love so much for each other in a healthy manner. We're going on 14 years this May!

Congrats girl!!! Yeah, when he comes thru the door in the evenings, I still think...dangggg!!!! He is SO fine!!!!! His head and heart matches his handsome looks too :smooched:

Sweet! I still get major butterflies and it's super hard to buy him Anniversary cards because I literally start tearing up in the isle. (Geez I sound like a sap!)
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    :tongue:
    been dancing, been high, been drunk, said the F word outloud! :-D

^ Don't worry - you're not missing much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Overrated, at least from what I can remember. :embarassed:

I have never....been fishing!
    Maybe I've watched too much tv, but it looks fun to be out on a lake waiting around for the fish to bite!
    (I was reminded of this yesterday - another member here has a childhood photo up in which she has just caught a whole bunch of fish! Very cool!)

Ooooh, I LOVE to go fishing!!! lol! Id do nothing but fish all day if I could!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    I, too, have never been in Cliff Clavin's kitchen.

And ♪I've never been to Spain.♪

Seriously though, I've never gone scuba diving but think I'd really enjoy it! I've snorkled in the Caribbean and that was really cool.
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    been in a relationship that lasted longer than 4 years.

Ditto!!!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    ...eaten sushi
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sang karaoke (for good reasons) :embarassed:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I never locked Oliver Cromwell in a broom closet while singing Waltzing Matilda

Edit: gotta give the props to King Missile. That's a snippet of lyrics from the "song" I'm Sorry.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I never locked Oliver Cromwell in a broom closet while singing Waltzing Matilda

:noway: :drinker: :glasses:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I have never danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.
  • Cherrycandy
    Options

Me either! But I am thinking of dressing my husband up in the Batsuit and having my way with him! ha ha ha :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Me either! But I am thinking of dressing my husband up in the Batsuit and having my way with him! ha ha ha :laugh:

I think role playing gets pretty kinky...especially if you were to throw on a Harley Quinn costume, make-up and all...she's kind of a sexy clown.. and clowns scare the crap outta me.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    -Wore only high heels to the grocery store :wink:
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have never sold my body to pay for a heroin addiction. Took a lot to think about because I think I have done most stuff others people mentioned...
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i have never seen the lord of the rings trilogy.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    wow..some rather squeky clean people on this site

OK..I have never gone camping......nor do I plan on it

Ha ha ha LMAO I know right....
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    -Wore only high heels to the grocery store :wink:

ha ha ha if i only had the body to do it
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have never been snowboarding
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    i have never seen the lord of the rings trilogy.

me neither.....I get BORED TO DEATH after like 10 minutes.
  • Cherrycandy
    Options

I think role playing gets pretty kinky...especially if you were to throw on a Harley Quinn costume, make-up and all...she's kind of a sexy clown.. and clowns scare the crap outta me.

Yeeeah, im not sure he would go for that, lol. Well, maybe the school girl video game character version, lol. :tongue: