• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    flirtysmile1.gif "Hey, how you doin'?" ***in worst Joey voice***

Aww shucks....pretty good. :blushing:
    smiley-ashamed005.gif
  • marmite230
    Options
    Only people with a long term partner AND kids should be flirting on here!

Single people have too much time on their hands, us people with kids have got no time to flirt in the real world so c'mon play fair and let us have our time. ;0)

Cant see much evidence of any flirting really? too tame... c'mon we can all do better!
  • Thomasm198
    Options

Single people have too much time on their hands, us people with kids have got no time to flirt in the real world so c'mon play fair and let us have our time. ;0)

Cant see much evidence of any flirting really? too tame... c'mon we can all do better!
    Leave us singles alone. This is the one for married people http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/209399-married-but-flirting-no-physical-contact-allowed
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options

Leave us singles alone. This is the one for married people http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/209399-married-but-flirting-no-physical-contact-allowed

thansk for the advertixement
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Married folks seem to flirt more. :grumble:
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options

my flirting skills are quite rusty, you'll have to excuse me. the last time a guy offered to buy me a drink he magically "couldnt find his wallet" and i ended up buying his drink. i think im doing this wrong! haha
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • Carl01
    Options

my flirting skills are quite rusty, you'll have to excuse me. the last time a guy offered to buy me a drink he magically "couldnt find his wallet" and i ended up buying his drink. i think im doing this wrong! haha

He was an *kitten*.

Am always happy to buy a fine lady a drink. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

evillaugh.gif
  • CCSunlight
    Options

He was an *kitten*.

...well in that case :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Options

evillaugh.gif

Howdy Miss. :smokin:
  • Carl01
    Options

He was an *kitten*.

...well in that case :drinker:

Yo...bartender

Over here!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Drink for me too! I'm single!!!
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    I'm not single but you can still buy me a drink :wink:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Buying a fine lady a drink isn`t just flirting...it is also about being friends and being a gentleman. :smile:
  • CCSunlight
    Options
    Buying a fine lady a drink isn`t just flirting...it is also about being friends and being a gentleman. :smile:

either way, Carl, I'm grateful :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I need some flirting lessons. I suck at it. Maybe that is why I am single.
  • Carl01
    Options

either way, Carl, I'm grateful :)

Join me then...

smiley-eatdrink048.gif
  • Carl01
    Options
    I need some flirting lessons. I suck at it. Maybe that is why I am single.

It is a lot easier when I don`t have to worry about getting slapped. :embarassed:
  • CCSunlight
    Options
    if that's tequila count me in!