If you are single and want to flirt

Options

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Guess everyone got tired of flirting...and the show was just getting interesting...come on you single guys/girls....show the new kid on the block just how its done:laugh: :wink: :noway:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Guess everyone got tired of flirting...and the show was just getting interesting...come on you single guys/girls....show the new kid on the block just how its done:laugh: :wink: :noway:

Well hello! :wink:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Lol i didn't revive the thread to flirt...i dont even know how....but everyone on here is fun....and my life is pretty boring at the moment so....someone entertain me:)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Lol i didn't revive the thread to flirt...i dont even know how....but everyone on here is fun....and my life is pretty boring at the moment so....someone entertain me:)

So glad you did.. was thinking of doing it myself! :blushing:
    Don't feel like working today... need some excitement.
  • JEK717
    Options

So glad you did.. was thinking of doing it myself! :blushing:
    Don't feel like working today... need some excitement.

Lol you should have revived it instead of me:tongue:
    I just had to share this:) I hope there aren't any sensitive blondes on here, cuz i dont want to make anyone mad:)

Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Suddenly the brunette yells, "earthquake!!" Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape. The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." The redhead then screams, "tornado!!" Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. She too escapes execution. By this point, the blonde had figured out what the others did. The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She also says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." The blonde shouts, "fire!!"
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Not really sure if I've been flirted with because I'm naive and don't really know when it's happening. (Hope I'm not upsetting anyone.)

So I am anxious to see what it feels like to be flirted with.......... That is my dream..........

And to those that know me, I'M BEING 200% SERIOUS.

:cry:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Not really sure if I've been flirted with because I'm naive and don't really know when it's happening. (Hope I'm not upsetting anyone.)

So I am anxious to see what it feels like to be flirted with.......... That is my dream..........

I think you just describe me:)
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options

Me too. I think I'm just being nice! Does nice = flirting??
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options

You poor thing.. you've come to the right place! And yes, nice = flirting!
    Love the pic, btw.. :blushing:
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    [/quote]

You poor thing.. you've come to the right place! And yes, nice = flirting!
    Love the pic, btw.. :blushing:
    [/quote]

So wait........ Were you flirting with me or M. Lopez?
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    hush7hush is hot sauce..just sayin..

I agree. :tongue:

hey thanks! ;)
  • JEK717
    Options

Me too. I think I'm just being nice! Does nice = flirting??

Oh crap...shoot it does...cuz i am a nice person and i am nice to a lot of guys since i nice...hope they dont think i am flirting...psh shoot learn somethin new everyday:)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    This thread offends my delicate senseablities:noway:
  • Carl01
    Options
    This thread offends my delicate senseablities:noway:

:laugh:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Thanks for the afternoon giggle...I'm taken, but still have fun reading all your posts! Flirt away single peeps. Everyone could use a harmless bump to their self-esteem from time to time.
  • JEK717
    Options
    Thanks for the afternoon giggle...I'm taken, but still have fun reading all your posts! Flirt away single peeps. Everyone could use a harmless bump to their self-esteem from time to time.
    Lol all agreed say I......"i"
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm married...but you are all crackin me up! So I'm gonna sit over here and *pretend* to not be involved in this... that ok with everyone?
  • Carl01
    Options
    I'm married...but you are all crackin me up! So I'm gonna sit over here and *pretend* to not be involved in this... that ok with everyone?

Cool by me! :drinker:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    hmmm I have never really flirted before. do those cheesy pick up lines work? let's see Do you have any sunscreen? 'Cause you are burning me up!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    hmmm I have never really flirted before. do those cheesy pick up lines work? let's see Do you have any sunscreen? 'Cause you are burning me up!
    Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all day.

I never heard that they worked. Best i heard was a guy at a party was smashed. He drunkenly glances over at this girl standing next to me, waits a moment for his vision to focus and says, "You have great moles."

I am pretty sure he got the Heisman.

Oh...and not single, but just runhide.gif