Cleaning in heels..makes you look and feel sexy!

Options

Replies

• Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I wear heels most days to work and work 10 hrs a day....so they are kicked off as soon as I get home!
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Ooh i'm so gonna start doing this!

I usually wear flats at work cos i'm a beautician so they aren't great for doing massage, but i do want to start wearing them more on a casual day.

They definitely make me feel more sexy and confident :wink:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of 7" custom made "stripper" shoes, I actually wear them to work. But when I got them my young boys - ages 6 and 8 at the time... asked me if I was going to clean house in them :) They start young :)

I got rid of the majority of my high heeled shoes when I started running, I now wear mostly reverse heel shoes daily (with the exception of my occasional ones mentioned above). I didn't want to shorten my hamstrings I work so hard to stretch out.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I LOVE heels.......makes any task sexier for sure!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to wear heels since before I got preggo over a year ago. Someone told me to do this to re-learn how to wear heels again. I just can't seem to walk in them anymore. and it hurts so bad!!!! I tried wearing them and ended up being miserable all night b/c it hurt to walk and then I fell in the middle of everyone, it was so embarassing!! anybody got any tips on how to walk in heels better??? and whats a good type of heel to buy just starting out!? i'm so jealous of people that can wear stilettos. i love shoes!! I know it's not my weight b/c I've seen bigger people than me wearing heels without a problem.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I absolutely agree!

A night of dancing in my killer heels and my thighs and calves feel like they've done a 10mile run!!

I would definately promote this...not if you have vinyl on the bathroom floor though (heels will pop straight though it) and make sure you do a health and safety check before hand! :laugh:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Options
    I haven't been able to wear heels since before I got preggo over a year ago. Someone told me to do this to re-learn how to wear heels again. I just can't seem to walk in them anymore. and it hurts so bad!!!! I tried wearing them and ended up being miserable all night b/c it hurt to walk and then I fell in the middle of everyone, it was so embarassing!! anybody got any tips on how to walk in heels better??? and whats a good type of heel to buy just starting out!? i'm so jealous of people that can wear stilettos. i love shoes!! I know it's not my weight b/c I've seen bigger people than me wearing heels without a problem.

Oooh, new baby...congrats!

I would start off with a low chunky heel that you wore before the pregnancy, just so you know they are usually comfy. Wear them for a few minutes at a time around the house and your feet will start to get used to them.

I've been trying to wear my wedding shoes in for weeks now with little progress.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hmm ...that does sound like fun.:happy: ..& I do have some chores to do today:smile::tongue:
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What a great excuse to wear my platform, peep-toe suede Leopard print heels!! And the patent red leather platform peep toes too!! Neither pair get worn much.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You don't have to get all dolled up or anything, but just throw on some comfy clothes and a pair of sturdy heels...

...or you could just get naked and do it. Wait. How am I single again? :laugh:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    If I clean wearing ONLY heels then I'm guaranteed to catch his attention and burn more calories! Of course it may scar the children...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm currently looking for a new housekeeper. Please forward your resumes.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    If I clean wearing ONLY heels then I'm guaranteed to catch his attention and burn more calories! Of course it may scar the children...

HAHAHA... I second this for my house.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    JUST heels? Sexy.

Heels and a Puritan/Quaker dress, may burn more calories from the weight of the clothes alone, but it strays away from sexy...just saying. :tongue:

ha ha ha a whole body workout. :laugh: :laugh:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Love my heels!!! I never wear flats anymore. I don't even like tennis shoes except for working out. :bigsmile:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Options
    Haha...great responses! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Not worth the sore feet for me I'm afraid!

:sad: ditto
  • KristaPFT
    KristaPFT Posts: 63
    Options
    I wear heels most days to work and work 10 hrs a day....so they are kicked off as soon as I get home!

Yeah, if I wore heels the whole day I prob would kick them off as soon as I get home too :) Since I am a trainer I get to wear comfy shoes all day so I like wearing heels at home. I guess its kinda weird, but we all are weird in our own way right lol :happy:
  • KristaPFT
    KristaPFT Posts: 63
    Options
    Literally I am laughing out loud from some of these responses...I lOVE IT!:laugh:
  • mccaugkm
    mccaugkm Posts: 29
    Options
    Use caution if you're going to wear heels that much. Wearing heels causes varicose veins, not to mention can lead to pretty painful ankle injuries.