Down 40 so far!

Options
Tissues
Tissues Posts: 361 Member
Hi everyone!

My name is Stacy, i'm new to myfitnesspal.com. Previously i've done weight watchers and jillianmichaels.com. My starting weight was 198.6lbs and I was deathly afraid of hitting 200. Mainly because obesity runs in my family, and diabetes. I have 2 young boys and didnt want to give their mommy a shortened life span, so about 18 months ago I started my journey. Ups and downs, and the weight has come off slow. But i've been able to maintain. I'm 158 now and I'm still striving to shave off another 18 lbs to be my ideal weight. Which is now why i'm here. I"m very impressed with the tools on this site, and think it just what I need to shed the remaining weight.

anyway, though i'm not at goal success, I still consider myself a success story going from a size 14/16 down to an 8.

Happy Losing!

Replies

• lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    well done, you are defo a success x
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO on your loss!!!
    And also, Welcome!
    :smooched:
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Definitely a success! Congrats and good luck to you!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    awesome! good for you!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Awesome job so far and welcome!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Your going to love this site & also all the support you can get here.

2639362.png
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Welcome aboard. You will find alot of great support here. Congrats on the weight lose so far.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You are inspiration to me...
    The fact you you have lost weight slowly motivates me even more. I used to like fast results, resulting in me gaining weight even more...Weight loss don't necessarily have to be fast to work...it has to be consistent and one step at a time. Thank you so very much!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    It s a big success and good luck on completing your journey! We all believe in you! Best of Luck and Big Congrats!
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! when I hit 50 i'll post before and after shots.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!