wedding!!!

Options

Replies

• bridetobe310711
    Options
    thanks all... those turbo fire DVDs are expensive!! WOW!!!! lol xx
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I always suggest to people who are wanting to start loosing weight to make sure you detox and do a body cleanse....if your body doesnt have the right good bacteria in it then you could be wasting your time killing yourself for no results....then I would agree with everyone talking about the BeachBody programs and just avoid fried foods and count calories with lots of water :)

Good luck on getting down where you wanna be!!!!

have you got a detox that has worked for you??x
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Do u have a wii?
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Do u have a wii?

yes i do have a wii..... if i am honest i havent been on it for a long time.... which games would you advise for weightloss.... i have heard there is a zumba game for wii... will have to look out for it!!! :smile:
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    there is a zumba game. I would recomend dance workout because it shows you the amount of calories u burn as u dance. I also recommend just dance 2 or michael jackson the experience. It doesn't count calories but you'll be drenched with sweat after 3 songs. It's a great workout. The michael jackson game or just dance 2 cost 50 dollars each. by the way michael jackson is really hard
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    For the Wii, I have seriously toned up doing the Wii Golds Gym Dance Workout. It's a combination of Cardio Boxing and Latin Dancing.
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    sweetness gal!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    i have the micheal jackson one..... had it since Jan.... still in its wrapper!!! OOPPPSS!
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    you should play it! I gotta go!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    i am gunna open it tonight!!!!!!
  • gomezdowns
    gomezdowns Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Congrats on your wedding!!! I just found out that Netflix has tons of workout DVD's, so if you have Netflix and Wii then you can streamline the workouts and have your pick. I put several in my Instant Que so when I get tired of my treadmill all I have to do is turn on my Wii and have huge selection instantly. I also requested a few DVD's that will have to come through the mail because they are still somewhat new. Hopefully you have an account and you can just try a few DVD's out. I recommend Crunch Time, they have a wide variety to choose from. Good luck!!!!:drinker: Cheers!!!!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just started JM 30 Day Shred on April 1st and I've already noticed a difference in my body shape, not to mention I think it may have busted my platau! Congrads btw. I just got engaged on Sat. :)
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    congrats 2 u 2!
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    wat's zumba? I've heard of it b4 but I'm not really sure wat it is
  • michelle277
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding...hope it is fabulous for you. I am getting married in 1 month...and in January I started my "wedding weight loss" journey. I lost 30 pounds in just under 3 months! I would suggest following the calorie restriction on MFP, and trying some different cardio exercises. My favorites that worked for me are running, Zumba, and cardio boxing. I try to switch it up so my body doesn't get too used to something and start to plateau. Hope this helps. Good Luck! :)
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Congrats on your wedding!!! I just found out that Netflix has tons of workout DVD's, so if you have Netflix and Wii then you can streamline the workouts and have your pick. I put several in my Instant Que so when I get tired of my treadmill all I have to do is turn on my Wii and have huge selection instantly. I also requested a few DVD's that will have to come through the mail because they are still somewhat new. Hopefully you have an account and you can just try a few DVD's out. I recommend Crunch Time, they have a wide variety to choose from. Good luck!!!!:drinker: Cheers!!!!

thanks for your help.... i have a wii but never heard of netflix??? thanks for the tips/help!!xx
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I just started JM 30 Day Shred on April 1st and I've already noticed a difference in my body shape, not to mention I think it may have busted my platau! Congrads btw. I just got engaged on Sat. :)

where did you get the JM shred from?? congrats to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding...hope it is fabulous for you. I am getting married in 1 month...and in January I started my "wedding weight loss" journey. I lost 30 pounds in just under 3 months! I would suggest following the calorie restriction on MFP, and trying some different cardio exercises. My favorites that worked for me are running, Zumba, and cardio boxing. I try to switch it up so my body doesn't get too used to something and start to plateau. Hope this helps. Good Luck! :)

oooo congratulations!!! and wow fab weightloss!! i hope its like that for me!! i am going to try so hard and do it this time!!!! thanks for your help xxx
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    wat's zumba? I've heard of it b4 but I'm not really sure wat it is

zumba is a cross between latin and salsa... (i think)
    i am starting tonight!!!!!!!!!! wooooo
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    Oh yeah now I remember!