3 Month Progress Picture

Options
skingszoo
skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
Here's my 3 month progress picture. I have surpassed my original weight goal and am working on toning and body fat now. Any tips? I do strength training 3 times a week and cardio 3 times a week. Thank you to everyone here. I would NOT have been able to do this without MFP.

Also any tips on running my first 5K? What to expect/wear/bring/etc?

Picnikcollage1-4-1.jpg

Replies

• willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    great!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    HUGE HUGE HUGE difference! You look absolutely amazing and should be so proud!
    Massive Congratulations xx
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous! WTG!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    HUGE HUGE HUGE difference! You look absolutely amazing and should be so proud!
    Massive Congratulations xx
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring!! Thanks for posting!! I have 30 more lbs or so to lose to reach my goal weight!! You did this in 3 months?? Fabulous!!!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :]
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WTG! ! ! You can totally see the difference. Clearly you are dedicated to this lifestyle change. Great Job! Keep up all your hard work, it's paying off.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Amazing progress - wow!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great job :)
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great Work, i have the same scale as you :tongue:
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    wow! great work!
  • emmigirl429
    emmigirl429 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome...please do tell of your daily/weekly routine!! You look great and wow what progress!!
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    Great work!! You are an inspiration
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great so far. Good job!
  • realredhead
    Options
    You look great!! Fabulous work!!
    About the 5K....make sure you don't wear cotton...I like the dri weave, dri shirts that are sold...Champion does some at target, and are pretty cheap....If you don't, and you sweat alot, be prepared for chafing......
    When I wear shorts, they ride up in between my legs, which in turn makes for a fire starting from all the rubbing together!! HAHA, I prefer capris to run in, or compression shorts under regular shorts.

Some races do not allot MP3 players, but if you can, take it....music can motivate me just when I need it to. I do run without one sometimes...it's nice to be without...BUT during races I don't, since I did a marathon in San Antonio last year, I've come to LOVE the sound of all the shoes running on the concrete around me. I can't explain it, and my running buddies think it's weird, but I really do like the sound.

Good running shoes, and socks NOT made of cotton. Spend the money on a good pair of socks.
    I did a triathlon last weekend and one of the things in our race "swag bag" was a 15.00 pair of socks. I ran and biked in them the next day and LOVED them....It's worth the money.....OHHHH and if you have a problem with chafing, there is something called Bodyglide and Sports Shield....worth the money too!!!

Most of all...HAVE FUN!! And have someone there to take pictures of you!!
    GOOD LUCK!!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sarah you are doing such an awesome job and are so inspiring! Keep up your hard work!

~Kelly
  • KaylaTighe
    Options
    You're amazing!!!!!!! :)
  • fbolds
    fbolds Posts: 9
    Options
    Great success story!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done such an amazing job. I'm totally flabergasted....Cants beleive you lost that much from only January....You should be so proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!