Starting over

Options
My friend just hooked me up to this web-site. I am enjoying it so far. A couple of my friends and I started working out at the beginning of February. We have seen some weight loss, but not large numbers. So this web-site puts into prespective for me. I don't want to be a model, I just want to be healthy. If anything, we are having fun going to the fitness center everyday. It is what I call mom-time. We are mom's with the same goal in mind, to be healthy. We are enjoying what we are doing, and I think that is half the battle. So I am excited to see what the end of the week does for me. So to all of you people out there, Happy Healthy to YOU! :happy:

Replies

• marly83
    marly83 Posts: 10
    Options
    thats awsome, happy healthy to you too hun, and i hope you enjoy x
  • ladynasdaq
    ladynasdaq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I went back here as of today. It's one of the best sites to look up calories and foods with a large database.I wish they had a place to enter weight and have suggested daily calories. That would be really nice but now I just downloaded it to my IPhone and that should make things better.

Good luck on your wt. loss! I have a good year of tough love ahead. Willing to do this and wishing you lots of luck,too!!!