Biggest loser video tape

Options
It has Helped Me a lot. You can pick out your own workout by a certain type and how long.

Replies

• wdeons
    wdeons Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I bought that one and some fancy dance aerobic one, the dance one I jsut do not have the cordination to do and I will give it to my sister, she has rythme not me, but I love the biggest looser one, I like how he says if you cant do it this way try it this way, or if this way is to easy add this to it.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    If you want to have some fun while using video or cds try some of the BellyDance for Weight loss. I have been taking classes with a teacher but she doesn't have a video we can practise to so I went out and bount one. There are all different kinds out there. Just something a little different to take away from the boredom aspect of exercise. I will admit that I lost the most weight by just taking a 40 minute walk everyday. But if you stop, it all comes back so now I'm back to walking everyday. I live in the country so there is hardly any traffic to worry about or anyone bothering you while you walk. In fact where I live if someone drives by they usually stop and then we have a nice visit.
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Yoga Booty Ballet dvd's? They are really fun. : )
  • gfeitz
    gfeitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper, he's so sweet and encouraging....... A nice change of pace after Jillian. I alternate between them