what are you having for a snack today?

Options

Replies

• MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    a.m.: cup of low sodium spicy V8, string cheese (150 cal.)
    p.m.: popcorn (50 cal.)
    late night: 1/4. c. mixed nuts (200 cal.)

I always try to have about 400-500 calories for snacks. I feel much better if I eat less food more frequently.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    kellog's fibre bars....the dark chocoalte hits the sweet spot!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    light choices chocolate mousse - 75 calories!
    also, grapes, a banana or nutella on high bran bread :)
  • annarface
    annarface Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    An apple, grapes and a bag of Special K Mini Breaks. (:
  • Caroline9252
    Options
    Lara bars!!! Yummy!!! :happy:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Linseeds, fat free carrot cake (home made), and cider.
  • catherinedaniels
    Options
    AM : 3 pickles (15 calories!!) and a white chedder rice cake 45 cal)

PM: 100 cal popcorn pop smart
  • _KaylaDanielle
    Options
    For the Morning - 1/2 cup of Blueberries
    For the PM - Potato Straws (so Yummy)
  • carguy42503
    carguy42503 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    a piece of whole wheat toast (Ezekiel 4:9 bread) with a drizzle of honey... & 1/2 Tbs of peanut butter if you can afford the calories
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Today I've had an orange and also trader joe's puffed corn (pirate booty). I'll probably have some trail mix at school later.
  • Baileymqt
    Baileymqt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dannon light and Fit vanilla yogurt with canned peaches.... peaches n cream...mmmmmmmm
  • seadog1
    seadog1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I some times have a half cup of low fat icecream 3 times a day, like light and Fit vanilla yogurt on my millville ceral for breakfast.
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Today 5 saltine crackers with a dab of peanut butter and jelly. My regular is 30g of pistachios @ about 170 cals. I stay away from processed foods/snacks. Sometimes 80 cal cheese stick from Sargento. I can eat whatever i want as long as its within my calorie intake limits.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    banana
  • gat86irl
    gat86irl Posts: 2
    Options
    Fresh pineapple with sprouted sunflower seeds! Sweet, tangy, and buttery. :)
  • mommomlynn
    mommomlynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Apple with peanut butter, also love animal crackers (16 is serving size for 110 cal) :wink:
  • Catalyst911
    Catalyst911 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a chocolate Freak, so one thing I really like to snack on are mini dark chocolate chips. One tablespoon is 50 calories, so I just pour myself a Tbsp of the little fellas then eat them one by one. I know some people have better methods of getting their chocolate fix, but I like it this way... i can eat 100 of them and still be fine ;)

I like a lot of these tips as I am a chronic snacker while studying (which is what I spend 99.9% of my time doing when not at work or school)!!!

Best of luck
  • GJSaguaro
    GJSaguaro Posts: 19
    Options
    Today I had a frozen banana with 1 and a half tablespoons of lite Hershey's syrup and a dab of fat free cool whip.
  • Noctuary
    Noctuary Posts: 255
    Options
    I get to snack a few times a day due to being Diabetic. So today I had graham crackers. And tonight I'm having a bowl of sliced strawberries that have been sprinkled with Splenda(put it in the fridge and they get syrupy) with some light cool whip mixed in. Oh man ....so damn good!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i generally have several snacks a day ( i tend to function better with smaller amounts of food more often than with larger meals.) mine are usually things like peanut butter or almond butter grilled sandwich, cheese and crackers, sugar free pudding, fruit, i have some 100 calorie snack cakes that i keep on hand also.